Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours

{Short Chapter Ahead - 2,235 words}

Trost District's giant hammer used to smash titans...went silent just as snow began to cover the ground.

Around the time it began to melt...

The announcement was made that the corps had rid the area inside wall Maria of titans

By the time that Trost district's elevators were freed for use and work began on paving the main road...

The flowers had begun to bloom as the butterflies danced.

About a year after that attack on Trost district....citizens based in Shiganshina district received permission to resettle.

For the first time in six years, the day had come for the survey corps...

To embark on an expedition beyond wall Maria.

--

- Year 851 -

The survey corps have gone on an expedition beyond wall Maria, their horses are on full speed as they rode through a sandy land and sunny day.

"Just like you predicted, Hange. The titans inside wall Maria were just about all of them. Looks like we've culled most of them in only a year.

Hange nod to what Levi said.

The commander and captain of the survey corps are beside each other on horseback of their own horses.

Hange has a black eye-patch on their left eye, she lost their left eye last year when the colossal titan transformed in Shiganshina district during their battle. "...I expected as much. Now let's go to our objective!" Hange said.

The wind blew making everyone's hair to be blown by the wind.

Y/n closed her eyes as she welcomed the wind on her face. So...this is what it feels like to be outside the walls...

Y/n opened her eyes.

The h/c-haired lady looked up and was alerted upon seeing a red smoke.

"A titan." Jean said.

"One finally showed up! Be careful!"
Connie said.

"Section commander! One titan was spotted!" A male-soldier said.

Y/n clicked her tongue, then she shook her head as she drew out one of her blades. "Fourth squad!! Protect the formation!! Let the support team take care of it!!" The h/c-haired lady said.

"Roger!"

Y/n and her squad scattered while the support team went to where the titan was spotted Jean, Sasha and Connie joined Y/n, they're all surprised when they saw that the titan spotted is lying on his stomach on the ground, and is  not moving. "Huh?" Connie muttered.

The four stared at the titan with wide-eyes.  "It...can't move?" Connie said.

"Look at it. It must have been trying to slowly crawl it's way to the wall." "It...must have taken so long..." Sasha added. The support team are surroun-ding the titan and just waiting for orders from Y/n if they should kill it.

Y/n made her horse gallop towards the titan, she jumped off from her horse then walked towards the titan.

"Section commander! It's too dangerous! Please, don't get too close!" Floch said, he was chosen by
Y/n to be part of the new fourth division squad and became the second-in-command of squad Y/n.

(A/n: Don't hate me for this but I love Floch, especially his big character development. I hated him for being such an ass in season 3 (in the last epiosde) and in season 4, but when I rewatched AoT, I finally understood his character. Floch's fighting for Paradis, for it's people, to save his hometown, for their freedom. But still in a wrong way. I salute Floch for standing on saving Paradis island.)