Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)

{3,165 words}

"Damn, that was close...I'm almost empty. We did it...just made it..."

Connie happily said while flicking his empty gas tank. He turned to Armin and smiled even more widely.

"We did it, Armin!!" Connie said and smacked Armin's back too hard that it made the blond-boy to whine in pain. "Your strategy worked!!" Connie said.

He looked at his co-trainees and then pointed at the green-eyed titan who's still fightingthe other titans outside.

"Guys! That titan is a fellow titan-killing anomaly! And on top of that, it has no interest in us!! Mikasa and I eliminated the titans around it and led it here, where the titans are swarming!! If we play our cards right, we can use it to escape from here!!" Connie said shocking Jean and the remaining 104th who survived.

"Use a titan...?! You're saying it'll help us...? That's like a dream." Jean said.

"It's no dream..." Y/n spoke.

Jean and everyone else looked at her. Jean's brows shot-up when he finally noticed Y/n, and he suddenly became worried after seeing her cut on the forehead. "I don't really give a damn if it's an abnormal or what, that titan is going to continue it's full rampage here...realistically, that's our best means of surviving this shit." Y/n said.

She made an eye contact with Jean, but Y/n quickly looked away from the young man and just turned her attention on Armin. "Armin, do you have any plan? We can only rely on you and your strategy here." Y/n said.

Armin gulped. He suddenly felt pressured with what Y/n said. Y/n noticed that she immediately felt guilty upon unintentionally putting pressure on someone. "I'm just asking you since I have a plan, but I need you to check if it's okay. If not, then I'm gonna need you to make a new one. Calm down and please no pressure."

Armin anxiously smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Okay. Let's hear your plan first Y/n. I'm sure it's a good one." Armin said.

Y/n asked one of her co-trainees to look for a paper and pen. When they got her the things she needed, the h/c girl sat on the ground in the center and started drawing a quick sketch of the military HQ's interior, specifically the supply room in the underground.

Y/n also ordered Jean and some of her co-trainees to look for shot guns. Mikasa, Armin, Sasha and Marco are watching Y/n draw, while Reiner is talking to Connie. Annie and Bertolt are just quiet and beside Reiner.

"It'll be okay...that titan's stronger than the average titan. As long as it's throwing a down with the other ones...this building itself should be relatively safe." Y/n said to assure her other comrades who're all anxious.

"How much do you four know about that titan?" Reiner asked Connie.

Y/n paused for a moment when she heard the brawny male's sudden question. For some reason, she finds it strange that Reiner's so curious. Though she also thinks that maybe he's just like them, wondering what kind of titan is that green-eyed titan.

"Shouldn't we talk about that after we're out of harm's way?" Connie asked. Reiner smirked and cooly nod.

"You've got a point...safety first." The brawny male said. Y/n side-eyed the brawny male and then raised a brow.

"Maybe it'san intelligent. Like the colossal titan." Y/n spoke. She noticed how Reiner, Annie and Bertolt tensed up. While the others were naturally surprised. Y/n looked at the strange trio. "Don't you think so?" Y/n asked.

Reiner smiled a bit then nod, though Y/n noticed that his smile is a fake one. "Yeah...maybe. It's not possible that he's just an abnormal titan."

"I think that, too." Y/n said and went back to what she was doing. The h/c girl pursued her lips and went silent.