Nine (9) - Don't Die

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,065 words}

"Here they come!"

"It's the survey corps' main force!"

"Commander Erwin! Please drive the titans away!"

The citizens of Trost are gathered at the side and watching the survey corps soldiers who're lined up in the middle of the street and waiting for the gates to open. The scouts of the survey corps are going for another expedition to retake wall Maria.

Y/n smiled a bit upon sighting her commander uncle in the front, behind her uncle is Levi, Hange and Miche.

"Hey...look! It's captain Levi, the strongest soldier  alive! I hear that in battle, he's as strong as an entire brigade!" Eren happily said.

The green-eyed boy is on Y/n's left side, Mikasa is on Y/n's right while Armin is on Mikasa's right.

Y/n let out a small chuckle when she saw the admiration on Eren and Armin's eyes, while Mikasa is just stoic while staring at captain Levi.

Y/n doesn't know why she finds Mikasa's stare at Levi funny. She thought that maybe if the two are together, they wouldn't get along.

Y/n's brows shot-up when Levi glanced at them. She swears to the walls that she heard Levi's "tch", she even saw him roll his eyes at them.

He's so sassy. Y/n thought. Hange also looked them, they smiled at Y/n while speaking to Levi. Hanji-san is the total oppossite of captain Levi, but they get along so well. Y/n thought. She smiled and nod at Hange, and even mouthed, "Be careful", which made Hange to smile and clap her hands out of joy.

"The gate's opening! From here on, it's titan territory! We'll recapture the town that was stolen from us five years ago!" Commander Erwin said.

Y/n watched her uncle raised one of his blade. "Advance!!" Erwin said as he made his horse gallop fast forward going outside. The other survey corps soldiers followed behind him. And in just a few and fast seconds, the survey corps scouts are out of Trost district.

The h/c girl let out a deep sigh as she held the four-leaf clover pendant of the necklace her uncle gave to her.

She closed her eyes and sadly smiled. "Please be safe, uncle." Y/n said.

"We should go now. We still have some things to do." Armin said.

"Right." Eren said.

The Shiganshina trio looked at Y/n and noticed her eyes are closed while holding her necklace. "Y/n? What are yog doing?" Mikasa asked as she held Y/n's shoulder. Y/n opened her eyes and looked at Mikasa. She smiled and shylh rubbed the back of her head.

"Just wishing someone to be come back safe and alive." Y/n said.

The trio looked confused, they didn't really get what Y/n meant. None of the 104th cadets knows that Y/n is related to the commander of the scouts.

"Let's go!" Y/n said. She clinged onto Mikasa's arm and pulled the raven-haired girl with her. The two boys just follewed behind the two pretty girls.

Mikasa smiled, which is very rare, as she listens to Y/n blabbering anything to her. She thought Y/n hated her, for a reason she doesn't know. She thinks like that because Y/n don't really talk to her. But now that Y/n is so carefree in talking to her, she can see and feel the e/c girl's genuinity and politeness.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Mikasa asked the h/c girl.

Y/n looked at the raven-haired girl. "Hm? What is it?" Y/n asked.