Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,190 words}

7 down!

Y/n is holding her dagger while she's in her fighting stance, her other hand is holding her two hairpins, she's glaring at the remaining four men who's surrounding her, the 7 others are all laying lifeless on the ground.

The four men are all in pure shock that a young lady like Y/n almost took them down, luckily, exhaustion is taking over Y/n that she paused from her killing mode. The four men thinks that they're up against a monster.

Y/n panted through her breath,

she gripped tightly on her dagger and hairpins, her hands are trembling from exhaustion, she stabbed a lot of people today..."Just give up, missy..."

Y/n glared at a bald man with a muscular body, he's the biggest among her enemies. "There's no way you'll be able to move like how you used to earlier, just look at that stab wound on your waist." The man said.

Y/n clenched her jaw as she felt the pain of her stab wound on her right waist, she got careless earlier, a man had the chance to stab her on her left waist, luckily, it's not deep, but it's still painful and bleeding, if she keeps going, she'll lose blood little by little.

Y/n closed her eyes. That's right...

The four men were surprised when
Y/n dropped her dagger and hairpins.

The h/c lady stood up properly.

"You're right..." Y/n said.

She raised both if her hands, surrendering. "I give up, bastards."

The four men laughed. "That's a good girl." The bald man said, he kept his pistol behind him and made his way to Y/n. The h/c girl just glared at him.

Idiot.

The bald man is already close, he was about to restrain her, but he was caught off guard when Y/n pulled his arm and twisted it putting it behind him, the other three were alerted.

Y/n took the bald man's pistol from his back and shoot three of the men, the h/c lady kicked the bald man's ankle making him kneel on the ground, the bald man froze on his place when Y/n pointed his own pistol at the back of his head. "You're such an amateur...you think someone like me who killed all your comrades will give up easily? Dumbass..." Y/n said.

The h/c lady turned around the bald man, she stopped right in front of him, and now she's pointing the pistol on the man's forehead. The bald man stared at Y/n with a terrified look.

At that moment, as he stare at Y/n's enraged e/c eyes, he already knows...

Y/n is not just some girl.

"You lots are Jean Payne's men, right? Where is the bastard?" Y/n asked.

The bald man didn't answer, his eyes became glossy. "I-I don't know...we've just been told to stay around here and wait for a girl, and that girl is you."

Y/n raised a brow. "Really?" She said and moved the pistol on the man's right cheek. "If you tell me one more lie, I'll make a hole on your face. Of course, this wouldn't kill you yet...but the next one will be on your head."

The bald man gulped, his eyes are wide-open as he watch Y/n's fingers on the trigger. "I-I really don't know--"

*Bang*

The bald man screamed and teared up when Y/n fired at his side, he felt his hearing go blank since Y/n fired just beside his right ear. The bullet fell on the ground and made a small hole.