Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,215 words}

"Hello, Annie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n groaned at the same time she unhooked her wires to the tree and hooked it to a higher brancht.

The h/c girl brought herself up in a fast pace, that Annie felt like she just witnessed a wind passed by her.

Annie looked up and was surprised upon seeing Y/n is going to attack her from above. The h/c girl has both of her blades ready on both of her side.

Annie gritted her teeth and quickly raised her blades as soon as Y/n got near to her. The two girls glared at each other as their blades collided.

Y/n moved away from Annie and spin around mid-air then kicked Annie. The young blond-lady was pushed far away. Annie lose control of her gear, and was slammed hard to a tree.

Annie groaned in pain, luckily she has high pain tolerance, and her back was the only thing that hit the tree, not her head. Though her body still hurts.

Annie fell on the ground, she faced the ground and groaned again, it's already hard for her to move because of her pained back. Annie's eyes widened when she felt a cold metal on her neck. Y/n's already behind her and pointing her blade on her neck.

"I never knew...that you are a traitor, Annie Leonhart." Y/n said.

"And I never knew I'd be having a duel with you, Y/n!"

Y/n's eyes widened when Annie recklessly turned around.

Her blade wounded Annie's neck, but the blond-lady didn't mind it.

Y/n quickly moved away when Annie tried to kick her leg to trip her.

"Tsk! I knew this wouldn't be easy!"
Y/n said.

The h/c lady kept her blades and glared at Annie who's now standing and in her fighting stance position.

Y/n let out a deep sigh and cracked her knuckles. "So you're gonna use your excellent martial arts on me."
Y/n slightly smirked. Man...I'm sure I'll lose against this lady...but...

"There's no way I'm going down without a fight." Y/n said.

Her face turned dark as she glare at Annie and went on her fighting position. "I'll bring you down right here, Leonhart!" Y/n shouted. Annie was surprised when Y/n run towards her. The h/c girl tried to land a punch on Annie's face, but Annie caught her fists and pushed her face away. Annie was about to kicked Y/n's legs, but she was in shocked when Y/n caught her other hand and twisted it behind her.

Annie screamed in pain, she thinks she just broke her other arm. Y/n kicked her on the back. Annie didn't let herself to fall and quickly turned around then swung her legs to Y/n's waist. Y/n hissed in pain as she stepped back because of Annie's kick.

Annie run towards Y/n and land a punch on her face, making Y/n's cheeks to be bruised and her nose bleed, but Y/n got her revenge as soon as she used her elbow to hit Annie's neck and grabbed her head and kneed her on the stomach. Y/n didn't get contented, she quickly took out her hairpin and stabbed it on Annie's leg.

Annie gritted her teeth as she lose strength on her right leg and fell on her knees. Y/n groaned and held Annie's neck, she was about to knee her on the face, but Annie pulled her hairpin out from her right thigh and stabbed it on Y/n's left leg.

The pain made Y/n to tear up, yet she didn't let herself to fall and lose. Instead, she bravely pulled it out and tried to stab Annie's eye, but the female titan's vessel caugh her hand.