Twenty-Six (26) - Over

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,755 words}

Mikasa got back up on top of the wall, carrying the unconscious h/c girl.

Payne noticed Mikasa and quickly stood up, he rushed towards them, even when a hot wind and steam from the colossal titan is making it hard for everyone to move, especially with him who doesn't have any gear.

"Take care of Y/n!" Mikasa said.

She gave Y/n to Payne.

Mikasa didn't waste anymore time and rushed to the other edge of the wall to check what happened to Eren.

Payne carried Y/n on his back, he looked back at Y/n and saw that her forehead is bleeding. "Hey! Y/n! Can you hear me?!" Payne asked, but the h/c girl remained unconscious.

Payne gritted his teeth and cursed under his breath upon remembering why Y/n is in a state like this.

That bastard, Reiner...he pushed
Y/n...if it weren't for Mikasa saving
Y/n, Y/n could've fall on the ground and died in an instant. Luckily, she was saved. Though she's unconscious. She must've hit her head on the wall...

"Just hang on, Y/n!" Payne said.

--

"Eren!!" Mikasa shouted the green-eyed boy's name as soon as Eren and the armored titan landed on the ground, making a destruction on the surface. Mikasa looked up and saw the colossal titan holding Ymir.

The raven-haired girl gritted her teeth. If only...I could've done it right... and lopped both of their heads off! It was our best chance...I should have been able to do it...why? Mikasa stared down at Eren and the armored titan.

It was the last chance...

I won't get another one...

--

The scouts panicked when the colossal titan raised it's right arm. "All troops!! Get off the wall!!" Hange shouted.

Payne who was just running away, looked back and was in horror upon seeing the colossal titan is about to smash it's large fist on them.

"Oh shit..." Payne muttered.

The blond-guy screamed when someone grabbed Y/n from his back and someone also grabbed him, then the next thing he knows they already jumped off the wall. Payne looked back and saw that it's Lauda who took Y/n and the one holding him is Rashad. "Thanks!" Payne said.

Rashad and Lauda just nod at him.

The other scouts immediately jumped down off the wall, they were lucky to get away before the colossal titan could even smash it's large hand on them. The flat railings on the edge of the walls and it's the wall's top surface was damaged by the colossal titan's hand smash, causing rocks to flew mid-air. Krista was grabbed by Nifa.

While Connie was grabbed by another soldier. "He got Ymir...!" Krista said.

Keiji's eyes widened when she saw that the colossal titan grabbed one more person. "Wha?! He got one more!!" Keiji said, everyone was in horror when the colossal titan threw Ymir and the soldier inside his large mouth. "He ate them!!" Keiji said.

Armin stared at the colossal titan with wide-eyes. The blond-boy's in pure shocked and disbelief. "Bertolt..."

Hange gritted her teeth.

"All troops, ready for combat!" Hange said as she made her way back up, the scouts immediately followed her.

"Eliminate the colossal titan!! You're facing humanity's greatest enemy!" The scouts hooked their wires onto the colossal titan and brought themselves up, bravely facing their enormous enemy.