Forty-Five (45) - Revenge

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,454 words}

"Jean Payne, he joined the training corps at the age of 12 in the year 844. As soon as he graduated, he joined the military police brigade, but he didn't even stayed in the MPB for too long, only three months after joining, Payne was recruited by Djel Sannes from the first interior squad of the military police brigade. He's the youngest and the only new member of the interior police. He stayed in the interior police for 3 years, then after the breaching of Trost district two months ago, Jean Payne transferred back into the MPB."

"His parents were killed when he was only 10 years old, the killer of his parents was never found...he was the only one who survived, and his grand-mother had taken him in, Mrs. Carla Payne, which is the mother of Jean Payne's father. We learned from Mrs. Payne that Jean Payne have become unstable after his parents death."

"He suffers from multiple personality disorder, though he was good at keep-ing his mental illness hidden. We also asked commandant Keith Shadis about his performance during his trainee years, commandant Shadis said that he's an excellent soldier. It's most likely that he joined the MPB to investigate on his parent's death, or more like to get revenge on his parents killer..."

"We've just found out who was the killer of John Payne and Clarisse Payne. Greta S. Heinrich, Erwin Smith's younger sister and the wife of the late Franklin Heinrich was the culprit."

"Greta passed away from suicide at the year 842, the same day Payne's parents were killed. We assumed that she couldn't take the guilt of her crime that's why she committed suicide."

"There are various issues that regards to the issues between the Paynes and the Heinrichs, even a Kirstein and Smith were involved...and it was all just because of personal affairs..."

"We've theorized that Jean Payne have been keeping an eye on the Heinrichs, Erwin Smith and especially to Greta's daughter, Y/n S. Heinrich..."

"Jean Payne approached Y/n S. Heinrich to use her for his revenge..."

"AAAAAHHHH!"

Y/n let out a scream as she land a  heavy and hard punch on a sandbag.

Her tears keep streaming down to her cheeks as she held onto the sandbag and slowly fell on her knees.

Her breathing is heavy, and lots of sweats are dripping down from her forehead down to her body.

Y/n shut her eyes as more of her tears fell. She just looked down and cried silently. "Bastard..." Y/n muttered.

"Loren Heinrich, Franklin Heinrich, Felicia Heinrich, Ophelia Klaus...were murdered by Jean Payne, he also set the Heinrich residence on fire...not only that, Jean Payne ordered his men to kill Celine Smith and also burned down the Smith residence in Karanese...all these massacres were done in 1 day..."

Y/n gritted her teeth and punched the sandbag more, pouring her anger out. She kept screaming as her tears continuously fell. The h/c lady eventually stopped upon feeling her exhaustion.

"I will kill you...I will kill you..."

Y/n just sat on the ground, she leaned on the wall and hug her knees.

It's been two days since she learned about what happened to her family, and it's been two days that Y/n hadn't gotten any proper sleep, meals or rest.

And to pour all her anger, sorrow and pain out, she does it by training...

more like torturing herself by letting herself get extremely exhausted.

No one dared to get close to Y/n,