Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)

{Long Chapter Ahead - 7,745 words}

"Y/N! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

A small groan came out from Y/n's lips after feeling someone shaking her. Her eyebrows furrowed as she slowly opened her eyes. "Y/N?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Her vision became clear and saw Jean staring at her with worried and concerned brown-eyes.

"Jean..." Y/n muttered.

The h/c-haired girl groaned once again upon feeling a strong headache. She shut her eyes as Jean helped her to sat up. Eren in his titan form is holding Sasha and Connie on his large palm while Mikasa and Armin are beside Jean, the two were the ones who saw Y/n and brought her back.

"What happened...?" Y/n asked.

She held her head and groaned again, her headache getting stronger each passing seconds. "Damn it...my head fucking hurts...I think I hit my head..."

Y/n's opened her eyes, she stiffened on her place upon sighting the colossal titan standing tall in the middle of the town and starting to set Shiganshina district on fire. Everything came back to Y/n, her eyes became glossy upon remembering why she's still alive....

"Y/n! Snap out of it! We don't have much time! We'll get houses burned down on us if we don't get moving!" Jean said.

Y/n came back to her senses.

She immediately looked at Jean and her friends. Y/n felt her heart raced when she realized something. "N-no... are we...the only ones who survived?"

Her friends looked down, all of them are looking hopeless and gloomy.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she looked back at the colossal titan. "That bastard..."

Y/n and the Levi squad were all shocked when they saw the colossal titan started throwing more houses on the sky. "H-hey..." Connie spoke.

"Those houses...they're falling from the sky. All those homes...up so high... one of them might be yours, Eren... tell me, how does it feel...to have your own roof above your head again?!! AHAHAHA!" Connie said.

The bald-looking boy laughed out loud, more like a scared cackling.

"Sasha, could you hit Connie for us?" Jean asked.

Sasha nod and thenlooked at Connie, she then smacked Connie's head using her thunder spear, poor-boy Connie...

Y/n glared at the colossal titan.

Her anger is filling her up.

Both of her fists are clenched tightly as she keeps breathing heavily, her headache is now gone and all she can feel is her anger and hatred towards Bertolt. Bastard...first, you broke the gate of this town, let the titans come in and let the people of Shiganshina get devoured, many people died. Women, men, children and even elderly people...

And now...

You're setting this abandoned town of humanity...into a sea of fiery hell?!

You're fucking evil...Bertolt.

You took so much from us...I won't hesitate...to kill you when I got the chance to...you're going to regret this...

Y/n shut her eyes when her headache started actin up again. "Damn it..."

Tears welled up on the side of Y/n's eyes upon remembering her father.

Why...why did he have to save me?!

"It doesn't seem to know our position." Mikasa said.

Armin nod in agreement.