Fifteen (15) - Monster

{Long Chapter Ahead - 7,295 words}

The interior was in a state of confusion, just like five years ago.

"The colossal titan had destroyed the southern gate of Trost district. And Trost was temporarily occupied by titans...but a do-or-die operation to take back the territory has succeeded. And the gate was sealed. The titans still inside Trost are now being hunted down."

A noble man read out loud the headline of the newly published newspaper. There are a lot of people surrounding him and listening to him read the contents of the newspaper.

"The wall was "sealed?" How'd they manage to do that?"

"Of course, it's all lies! This is royal propaganda. They're spreading those lies around to keep us commoners in the interior in the dark!"

"The bastards from outside the wall are already rushing through wall Sina!" The noble man said.

"Terrible news from the merchants!"

The people looked at the man who just arrived and holding a few papers from the merchants' asssocation.

"The merchants' association? Can we believe information that isn't certified by the monarchy?!"

"And why should I believe the monarchy's information is correct?!"

"H-hey...what the hell does that mean?"

Everyone's eyes widened upon reading the contents of the merchants' association newspaper.

"It says...a titan sealed up a gate...with a boulder!"

"What does that mean...?"

"Are they saying a titan was on our side...?"

Y/n who was among the crowd let out a deep sigh and shook her head. She fixed the black cap she's wearing and then left. "I can't believe that a lot of people are this ignorant. I'm thankful I didn't become one." Y/n muttered.

She put both of her hands inside the front pocket of her maroon hoodie. The h/c girl decided to take a day walk around the royal capital to unwhined. Also, Hange told her that she should do light exercise, and walking is the only light exercise she can think of.

"Can't blame them, though. They live here...the most safest place inside these cramped-walls." Y/n muttered.

The h/c girl roamed her eyes around as she walk down the streets of the royal capital, Mitras. Y/n is familiar with the place, since she have been in the royal capital lot of times already.

Y/n stopped walking when she saw a pub. It's not just a pub, it's more like a bar for high-class people. Y/n smiled a bit. She walked towards the pub and entered it without even hesitating.

And Y/n was right, the pub is indeed for high-class people. There are lots of expensive alcohols displayed on the shelves on the counter, and the tables and chairs are all fine-looking. And the whole place is just neat and fancy.

There are only a few people, most of them are men who're all nobles.

Y/n felt out of place, though she still remained inside. The h/c girl sat on a high-chair in front of the bar-island.

She removed her cap and placed it in on the chair on her left side.

She also undo her ponytail and removed her maroon hoodie.

Y/n's fitted white crop-top was revealed. Her waist and navel are showing because of her cropped shirt.

Y/n's lower garment is a dark green baggy pants and she matched her outfit with a brown boots with lace.