Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,590 words}

Jean carefully placed the cold damp white towel on both of Y/n's cheeks to ease the sting of her father's hard slap. The young man also treated the small wound on the corner of Y/n's mouth. "Was this the first time your father laid hands on you?" Jean asked.

Y/n sighed and just nod her head. She looked away from Jean. She feels so embarrassed that Jean had to see that. Not only him but also Eren, Marco, Reiner and Bertolt plus the people in the market saw the rift between Y/n and her "amazing" father. Y/n just wants to be eaten by the soil alive.

"Y/n, don't try so hard acting tough. You can cry if you want." Jean said.

Y/n frowned. She's been holding back her tears. She's not used to crying in front of Jean anymore. Or in front of anyone else. She's done at that phase. The phase of being an ugly cry-baby.

"Shut up. I'm not going to cry." Y/n said. She didn't even notice that she's already tearing up. Jean smiled and shook his head. "Yeah sure." Jean said.

He actually wants to laugh, but that sould make him an ass. And Y/n will surely beat him if he laughs at her.

Jean's smile faltered as he stare at
Y/n's face for a little longer.

It's already afternoon, there's no sun, though the sky is bright and clear.

Beautiful blue skies.

Cotton looking white clouds.

Wind gently blowing.

Birds on the sky flying freely.

The soft noise of the wind fills the silence between Y/n and Jean.

The two don't feel awkward with each other at all. They're that comfortable with each other already. Even when no one's talking in between them, it's no issue for Y/n and Jean. The silence is comfortable for the both of them.

As Jean stares at Y/n's face, he got to see the beauty that he never saw in her. Y/n's a beautiful lady. Ever since she was still a kid, she has always been a beautiful little girl, and when Y/n started growing up, her beauty showed up even more. It's amusing to know that her once bullies from her childhood are now her admirers.

Jean was the only one who actually didn't see the beautiful face of Y/n.

It's because he neved looked at her appearance, he looked more into her personality and talents. For him, the thing that's beautiful with Y/n is her personality and talents. He find that more beautiful, but now that he got to stare at Y/n's face, he finally saw her...

Beauty.

(A/n: You're definitely beautiful. So don't even try to say you're not or else you'll have a Floch kendoll nightmare.)

Y/n was stunned when Jean suddenly held her face. Her eyes are wide-open while she stares at Jean who's staring at her. Jean's hands are resting on both of Y/n's cheesk. Y/n gulped upon feeling her face getting hot and her heart beating fast. She can even hear it beating so loud like it's gonna come out of her chest anytime soon.

Jean gently wiped Y/n's tears. "Don't let him hurt you next time. If he does this again, I'll beat your father up. And don't even try to stop me. Your father deserves to be hit." Jean said.

Y/n didn't say anything, instead she just nod at Jean as a response. Help. Someone help. I'm literally going to die here. He's holding my face and staring at me so intently. Y/n thought. She's really dying because of her fangirling.

Jean smiled and let go of Y/n's cheeks. He stood up, carrying the basin with the towel hanging on the side of the basin. "I'll go first. You can stay here as long as you'd like. I know you need some time alone." Jean said.