Thirty-Two (32) - Family

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,105 words}

Hey, baby!

Aren't you happy? The most handsome man in the world just sent you a letter. I bet you're squealing out of joy right now. Well, that's understandable. No girls can resist me anyway. Just sayin'.

Anyways,

How are you feeling? I'm sorry if I'm not around you right now, my superior have been chewing me out since I got back here in the military police.

I havw to stay here for as long as commander Nile don't have his eyes on me anymore. He's mad because I was out of the MPB for a few days and found out I disguised as a survey corps soldier to join you. I thought I was going to get fired. But I didn't get fired!

I guess I'm just so special that's why commander Nile doesn't want me out of the military policd brigade.

Are you still in pain? Are your ribs okay now? How about your wounds? Don't push youself too hard. Take plenty of rest and be well very soon.

Don't skip your meals and drink lots of water. You should always have food in your stomach and you should always be hydrated. And if possible, take some vitamins, too. I recommend that you drink a herbal vitamin, than a vitamin pill. Eat healthy foods! Not junk foods!

You must be thinking right now while reading this letter that I'm just like a mom. But who cares? Take of yourself, my daughter! Now I bet you're smiling.

Honestly, I want to go see you. But I can't. You want to see me, too, right?

I won't take no for an answer.

Just know that I'll be sending you letters until I finally get the chance to go to you! I might or might not even send you some flowers or chocolates.

You better reply to every letter I send to you, or else I'll appear in your dreams every night! I'll annoy you :D

If you ever miss me, don't worry. Just look up at the sky and call my name and shout "I love you, Payne!" Trust me, it'll work. You'll miss me even more. I'll do the same, I actually did it yesterday because I missed you. ^_^

I hope you come and visit me in my dreams! We'll have lots of fun, baby.

If you know, you know...

Just kidding :) but not really.

And that's all. I don't care if this letter makes sense at all. But I want you to know that I'm worried about you, so take care of yourself. When we see each other again anytime or anywhere you should be okay already! I'll give you lots of kisses and hugs for free!

Be thankful.

I'm the great Jean Payne, you know?

Girls would love to kiss and hug me.

But even if there are many girls who likes me, my dear heart only belongs to the grumpy lady reading this letter.

Yours truly,

Payne...

P.S.

I bumped my pinky toe on one of my bed's legs. It still hurts... :(

Y/n chuckled and shook her head aftee reading the last sentence on Payne's letter. She didn't even notice it, but she was smiling the whole time she was reading the blond's letter.

"What an idiot..." Y/n muttered.

Y/n properly folded Payne's letter in half then put it back inside it's white envelope. She hid Payne's letter inside the drawer of her bedside table.