Forty-Two (42) - Forget

{Long Chapter Ahead - 1,000 words}

The special operations squad had an intense against the first interior military police brigade squad,

Or also known as the anti-personnel control, and they're bein lead by their squad captain, Kenny Ackerman.

Formerly known as Kenny the Ripper.

Eren and Historia were taken and the Levi squad had no choice but to give up the two and fully retreat before they lose their precious lives fighting with the people flying mid-air with deadly guns, and their enemies has the more advantage than they have.

Y/n along with the Levi squad found an abandoned stable inside the forest of Stohess district.

Connie is tending to their resting horses while Sasha is treating Levi's wounds, Armin is out-side and having a mental breakdown, Mikasa is with Armin to comfort the blond-boy.

While Y/n is with Jean, the young man is treating her injuries. They're both sitting on the ground, Y/n's is shirtless and only in her sportsbra and pants, while Jean treats the cut on her waist.

Jean looked at Y/n's face.

He internally sighed upon seeing the gloomy look on the h/c lady's face, even him feels gloomy, because of what happened earlier that almost killed him, but Jean's more concern for Y/n and his squad-mates than to be concern of himself. "Do you want to talk about it?" Jean camly asked.

Y/n kept her stare at the ground,

even when her injuries stings, she's not showing any pained expression.

"No....Not now..." Y/n said.

Jean nod his head. He clenched his jaw upon remembering Payne trying to kill Y/n. And here he thought, that Payne is someone Y/n can rely on...

But he was wrong.

"I'll patch this up now." Jean said.

Y/n just nod her head.

Jean put a bandaid on Y/n's cute on her waist, after putting a bandaid, he picked the bandage to wrap it around Y/n's stomach, so her cut won't open.

Jean pursued his lips as he placed his hand on the small of Y/n's back, his big, warm, calloused hand touching
Y/n's skin. Jean just shook his head and started wrapping Y/n's waist with the bandage. "Hey, Jean..." Y/n spoke.

"Hmm?"

"What should I do...? When I see him again?" Y/n asked.

Jean finished wrapping the bandage on Y/n's face.

He picked up her shirt and gave it to Y/n, the h/c lady wore her shirt.

She was surprised when Jean made her to fully face him, then the young man started buttoning up her shirt.

"Sorry, I don't know..." Jean said.

He genuinely doesn't know.

Yes, he's mad at Payne for trying to kill Y/n, the blond-guy even betrayed the h/c lady just so he could use her, but Jean also doesn't know why Payne did that, he's thinking if there's a reason, as much as he hate to admit it, he knows that Payne is a good guy.

Payne was good guy and was forced to become the bad guy.

"But...if he tries to kill you, then...you'll have to kill him first."

Y/n's eyes widenened, she stared at Jean with disbelief, she knows Jean's right. "I know you don't want to, after all, I think you've grown attached to him..." Jean gulped and looked away, his face showed a slight frown. "But...
If you don't fight him, you'll die...and I don't want that." Jean said, he looked at Y/n straight in the eye, his brown-eyes showed an emotion of sympathy, anger and determination, all for Y/n.