Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,410 words}

Jean, Y/n, Reiner, Bertolt and Annie scaled the wall and went to their other military headquarters in inner wall Rose. Jean and Y/n both have an anxious look on their faces while the triotors are too suspiciously silent.

"Trainees! Get fully equipped and stand by in squad formation until further orders!" A Garrison soldier said.

"So that's how we managed to get our hands on the gas." Connie said.

Ymir, Krista and some of their co-trainees from the 104th cadet corps are in front of the bald-looking short guy. Connie had filled them up with the information of how they got away from the titans inside Trost district and how they were able to refill their gas and change their blades.

"Oh my gosh..." Krista said.

Krista and Ymit looked at Y/n who's standing on the side, leaning on a wall and just staring at her boots while her arms are crossed over her chest.

The h/c girl have been strangely quiet ever since they arrived at the inner wall of wall Rose. Jean is the same, he's sitting down on the ground and kept drinking water, still looking anxious just like his childhood friend.

"I'm sorry. I kept volunteering to help with supplying everyone...." Krista said.

Ymir scratched the back of her head. "After everything we went through to secure that gas...weren't you the one who jumped down and said you were going to tell everyone?" Ymir said.

Krista's eyes widened after realizing something. "T-then...everyone who isn't here right now is..."

"Yeah..." Connie said.

Krista and the others all looked shocked and terrified. Ymir remained stoic and looked at Jean. "Are you sure? Even Mikasa?" Ymir asked.

"Mm? No...I thought Mikasa got back late with Jean and the others..." Connie said.

"Jean...don't tell me Mikasa was injured?" Ymir asked the young man.

Irritation filled Y/n for a petty reason. She's annoyed because they're asking Jean about the raven-haired lady.

It's not like Jean and Mikasa have some special relationship to know about each other's state. Oh, maybe they have. But only as friends and co-trainees. That's already a relationship.

But a platonic one. And

Speaking of Mikasa....the h/c girl, Jean and the others don't know about the pretty raven-haired girl's situation.

Mikasa is currently with the two boys, Armin and Eren.

After discovering that Eren was the green-eyed titan, the green-eyed boy along with his two childhood friends, were arrested by the Garrison soldiers who apparently saw Eren coming out from that titan's nape.

All Y/n knows is that the Shiganshina trio are just on the other side of the wall, but there are no information of how the trio are doing right now.

Jean drank water once again, he kept his stare at the ground. "I can't say anything...We were forced to swear an oath of secrecy. Although...I don't know gow effective it's gonna be..."

"You were ordered not to tell?" Connie said in hella confusion.

"What the hell?" Ymir said.

Krista, Connie and Ymir looked at Y/n for a better explanation. Y/n felt them staring which made her to sigh. "It's not a thing you can keep covered up. I'm sure the whole human race will know about it soon enough." Y/n said.