Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,950 words}

"Aaaaaaaaghhh!!"

Y/n's scream of pain was almost heard by everyone. Jean's eyes are wide-open as he stare at the h/c girl get squeezed by the titan, he thought that he was just imagining it when he heard a crackibg of bones, but he wasn't because Y/n's ribs just broke.

Jean gritted his teeth, he looked at Mikasa who's now readying her grips. Another titan got close to them and aimed to get Mikasa, but Jean quickly sliced off it's fingers, not letting the raven-haired girl to get grabbed.

Mikasa then left by herself to get Eren, leaving Jean alone fighting the titans coming their way.

The young man's eyes widened when he remembered Y/n. Hooked back at Y/n, he was about to go to her, but...

"Y/n! Damn it!! You bastard!!"
Payne furiously shouted.

The blond-guy hooked his wires onto the titan and made his way towards it. "Take your hands off her!" Payne shouted as he furiously blinded the titan and went behind it to kill it.

The titan loosened it's hold on Y/n, Y/n started falling mid-air after the titan completely let her go when Payne killed the titan. Y/n groaned in pain as she tried to move, she hooked her wires onto the armored titan, luckily, her horse is just near, so she whistled for it and when it came close to where she is, Y/n let herself fall on landed on top of her horse, but she teared up in pain because of her broken ribs.

Two soldiers tried to attack Bertolt and get Eren, but their wires were stopped by the armored titan.

Armin went onto the armored titan's face, and now he's just close to Bertolt and Eren. "Bertolt!" Bertolt and Eren looked at the blond-boy.

Bertolt stiffened on his place when Armin creepily smiled at him.

"Are you two sure about this...? You're just going to go home and leave your friend behind...?" Armin asked.

Bertolt, Eren and Reiner's eyes widened. "You're leaving Annie, behind? Right now, Annie's...deep underground in Utopia district in the far north...where they're torturing her." Bertolt stiffened on his place as he stared at the ground with wide-eyes, while Reiner who'ss till inside his titan's nape, gritted his teeth very hard and he was distracted, too.

"As soon as they heard her screams, the realized...the wounds on her body might heal, but she can't make the pain go away. They're being careful not to kill her...but they won't let her rest at this moment...they're inflicting pain on her every way they know--"

"Children of the devil!! I'll kill every last one of you!!" Bertolt furiously shouted, shocking Armin.

Bertolt groaned in pain when someone made a deep cut in his chest, cutting off the tie he has around him that's holding Eren on his back.

He looked down and was surprised to see the commander glaring at him, teeth gritted together and right arm is missing and bleeding heavily.

Eren started falling mid-air, but Mikasa was quick to arrive and catch the green-eyed boy.

Erwin, Armin, Mikasa with Eren all went back on their horses.

"All units, retreat!" Erwin shouted.

Erwin's brows shot-up when he saw Y/n riding on a horse with Payne.

His eyes caught Y/n's bleeding from the back and she looks pale and is sweaty. "What happened?!" Erwin shouted, Payne heard him so the blond young man looked at him.

"She eas scratched by Ymir's titan earlier that's why she's bleeding from the back! And earlier just now, she was grabbed by a titan! I think her ribs got broken!" Payne shouted.