Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,960 words}

Jean, Sasha and Armin arrived from shopping in the town for their daily need supplies. Jean made the horse and their wagon to park in front of their cabin."...We finally made it." Jean said. Armin and Sasha hopped off from their wagon, as well as Jean.

The three started taking out the supplies they bought in the wagon. they bought from the "I don't care why we're too far from civilization!" Jean said as he picked up a heavy box.

Jean turned to Sasha and hand her the heavy box. "Here, Sasha. This one's for you." The young man said.

Sasha took the hevay box from Jean. And cringed at how heavy it is. "What is this? Unh! It's heavy!" Sasha said.

Jean picked up a small sack of rice and put it over his shoulder, then picked up a bag of whatever then held it between his left arm and waist.

"It's full of potatoes. They're your buddies, right." Jean said.

"What...could you be talking about? I've forgotten all about it." Sasha said.

The brunette-lady is trying hard in pretending to be so confused and innocently clueless about potatoes.

Jean snickered at Sasha.

"Don't worry, I'm sure anyone else in the 104th could remind you."

Sashs frowned and just made her way going inside their cabin, Jean and Armin following behind her. "Still, everything has become so expensive. If we lose these food supplies, we're going to starve to death." Armin said.

The blond-boy got inside the cabin first. "That's right, Sasha. Just try to sneak some food out. Captain Levi will slice you into nice, bite-sized pieces." Jean said, which made the brunette-lady to gulp down because of the mention of their scary captain.

"Ulp...I wouldn't. Probably."
Sasha said, though she whispered the last word she said.

Jean's brows furrowed, he looked at Sasha. "Huh? Did I just hear you say something else?" Jean asked.

The two got inside the cabin and went straight to the kitchen where Armin is. The three started organizing the food supplies they bought. "We don't need to depend on all these groceries. We can just hunt in these mountains!"

Armin and Jean looked at Sasha.

"We can't, Sasha. Even this far out, hunting's still prohibited. If people start talking, what's the point of hiding out here in the first place?"

Sasha looked at Armin and awkwardly smiled. "O-okay, I understand...I won't...probably."

And again, Sasha whispered the word, "probably."

Jean frowned. "I heard that, potato girl!" The young man annoyedly said.

"Guys..."

Jean, Sasha and Armin looked at Eren who arrived. The green-eyed boy looks funny with his bandana and white cloth tied around his neck, he seemed to have used it as a mask.

Eren's also holding a broom. (A/n: Eren's part time job: Maid) "Did you brush all the dirt and dust on you before coming in here?" Eren asked.

Jean raised a brow. "...What? Of course we didn't. Just look at all this stuff we're carrying. It's pretty obvious we couldn't." Jean said.

Eren's eyes widened out of disbelief.

"...Do you still not get it? Do you think captain Levi will be satisfied with soldiers who act like that? This morning, too! If I hadn't made your bed, then--"