Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,560 words}

The tower suddenly moved, making them to lose balance. "Whoa!!"

Y/n squealed when she almost fell off from the edge since she was leaning on it, but Payne got a hold of the back of her shirt and jacket's collar, Paynd quickly pulled her back, the blond-guy wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and both of them held onto somewhere to prevent themselves from falling. "T-thanks..." Y/n said.

"You're always welcome, sugar." Payne said.

"Ah!"

Krista also almost fell, but Reiner luckily got a hold of her right leg.

Krista looked back at Reiner.

"T-thanks, Reiner." Krista said.

Connie held Krista on the back.

"Ah! Oww! Reiner, my leg!" Krista said, when Reiner didn't let go of her leg and he unconsciously held it tight.

"Reiner, I got her! You can let go!" Connie said.

Y/n hissed when she noticed Reiner spacing out, Y/n got out of Payne's hold and walked towards Reiner.

The h/c girl bonk Reiner in the head. "Hello, Reiner?!" Y/n said.

Reiner came back to his senses. "Oh!" He said and quickly let go of Krista.

Connie pulled Krista.

"Sorry..." Reiner said.

"It's okay. You saved me." Krista said.

"Krista."

Krista, Connie, Y/n, Payne and Bertolt looked at Reiner. Krista and Connie, still look shocked while Y/n and Payne are both staring suspicously at Reiner. "Did you know...? About Ymir...being a titan...? Reiner asked.

They all looked down and watched Ymir fight the titans. "I didn't...we were always so close...but...for things to turn out like this..." Krista said.

"How about you, Y/n?" Reiner asked.

Y/n raised a brow, she didn't even spare Reiner a glance.

"If I knew, I won't be letting that bitch transform. So to answer your question, I don't know." Y/n said, sarcasm was evident on her tone.

"I can't believe it. We were together fof three years!" Connie said.

"I just don't understand...so that's... Ymir?! It can't...be true...I don't want it to be... Krista muttered to herself.

Y/n stared worriedly at Krista, she held Krista's hand to at least give her comfort. "Take care of Krista..."

"So that means...she knew one of the greatest secrets in the world. Jeez...I never even suspected it." Reiner said.

Y/n faked a small smile. "Yeah...there's a lot of going on here...I wonder who's next to transform?" Y/n asked.

Payne pursued his lips, to stop himself from laughing, it wasn't funny but he finds it funny, especially when he saw Reiner and Bertolt stiffened.

"She should have told us and contributed to the corps...like Eren. But...maybe she didn't because she couldn't...?" Bertolt asked.

"Wait! Eren didn't know that he could become a titan, right? But somehow... I think...Ymir knew about her powers." Connie said.

Everyone looked at him.

"Which...is she...?" Connie asked.

Y/n and Krista's eyes widened. ""Which?" Are you tryiby to say that Ymir might be an enemy of humanity?" Krista asked.