Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,198 word}

- Trost District SC HQ Branch -

"Levi got Dimo Reeves to side with us. They should be planning now on how they'll get Sannes and Ralph of the interior MPS. If get those two..." Y/n said. She paused for a moment, as she stood up from the sofa she's sitting at.

She walked towards the window and stood in front of it, crossed her arms and stared at the rainy weather.

"Then we might be able to know who really the Reiss' family are and what's their connection to the wallists and the royal government...." Erwin said.

He's sitting on his chair in front of his table and reading another reports of the surveys of the soldiers he sent to spy on every properties of the Reiss.

"Yes." Y/n said.

The h/c lady placed her hand on the window and felt it cold because of the rain. "This is just a hunch, uncle...but I think the current king Fritz is just--"

"Y/n."

Y/n shut her mouth when her uncle called her, she looked at Erwin who stared at her with a serious look.

The blond-commander shook his head. Y/n immediately got why Erwin stopped her from talking. It's because threy might be someone listening to them. "I should go now, commander. I'll be back again to report to you."

Erwim nod at Y/n. "I'll be meeting with commander Pyxis tomorrow.
If you'll report to me again, go to the Garrison headquarters in Trost."

"Yes, sir."

--

The rain is heavily pouring, the sky and clouds are dark gray and the road in the mountains is slippery, yet Dimo and is still maneuvering his horse and their carriage on the slippery road.

Interior MPs on horseback is leading the way and following from behind.

Inside Dimo's carriage is Djel Sannes and Ralph of the interior MPS along with Dimo's men and his son, Flegel.

"Hey, Reeves! Are Eren and Krista really up here?!" Sannes asked.

Dimo looked back at them, he purposely made his horse walked towards the steep edge.

"Yes! Eren has used his titan powers and I've trapped him in a cave! You MPs have to hurry!" Dimo said.

One of the carriage's wheel slipped onto the edge, Dimo quickly jumped off before the carriage falls off from the edge. The horse started panicking when the carriage's weight pulled him down, too. "Ah! Mister Hannes!"

The carriage and the horse fell off from the cliff, Dimo and the MP heard Sannes and Ralph's scream, making the interior MPS and Dimo to rush towards the edge and stared down.

Dimo acted looking so devastated.

"I can't believe this! My men...my horses..." Dimo said.

In his best miserable tone.

The old man looks so misarable, too.