Prologue

Sanjana is running towards the front door of her house in the middle of the night where everyone is sleeping silently without knowing everything and then she just tip toed and start coming down from the stairs and was about to reach the gate until one voice stopped and she stopped immediately

''Where are you going'' with wide eyes and silently praying with eyes close she first thought of running but eventually she turned around and the person she saw was none other than her brother. She mentally relaxed but the first question emerged in her mind that what she gonna tell him and if he tell to the parents but she was sure that her brother love her more than anything in the world so she put the full stop on the latter thought.

''Vo.....vo I...I'' she stuttered because she couldn't form words in her mind.

''Don't worry di, you just go away from this hell, I know that boy is not good because I heard from their talks and seems like there is a involvement of Mafia things, they are not good di, smuggling, human trafficking there is lot of hideous crime that they are doing, please run away don't worry about me, I'm already planning to make my own business and after studies I will move to some foreign place, but you just save your life and go to Siddharth bhai, he really is a nice guy'' Sanjana nodded and one last time she hugged her brother and ran away, ran away from the monster, from her family where she never get parents love.

After some time she reached Siddharth apartment and started knocking furiously while after opening the door Siddharth got shocked to seeing Sanjana and immediately hugged her because from last 2 days she was missing or even say locked by her parents in one room and in between Siddharth try to contact her but there was no response.

''What are you doing here that too in the middle of the night?''

''I ran away, Siddharth let's get married''

''What?'' he couldn't able to said a word because she came here that too in the middle of night and asked him to get married.

So this is the sequel of my first book ''The Fate'' and in this book Sanjana and Siddharth part is mention.

Like how they meet, and what happened that Sanjana had to come in the middle of the night only for marrying Siddharth and why her parents locked her up.

There are many questions right, so to get to know their answers join the wonderful journey of Sanjana and Siddharth

because for their love they will break every boundaries.

BREAKING THE BOUNDARIES......

SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA AS SIDDHARTH RAJVANSH

KAIRA ADVANI AS SANJANA SHARMA