19. Best friends

Sanjana's POV

The fear I was having that it didn't get revealed, now got revealed, the dirty truth of my parents. I looked at them with the wide eyes and they were looking at me with anger, love and concern.

I know they were there with me in every part of my life, especially when I was heart broken after Siddharth going, they took care of me and made me feel relax and content.

Now I didn't tell them the truth of my abuse and I know they are hurt because of me, I should have told them, but I never thought in my wild dreams that the truth will be revealed like that.

If my father got to know, no I can't let anything happen with them, After Siddharth they are my only friends, I can't, I have to do something.

''Why? Sanjana why didn't you tell us?'' Priya asked with tears in her eyes.

''I'm sorry, but the situation was like that I can't even tell anyone, please forgive me, I will tell everything to you all, first please first forgive me.'' I started crying because I can't let anything happen with them.

''Hey, shh it's ok we forgive you, but in return you have to tell us everything." I nodded.

''But first promise me you will not take any action regarding it and even will not tell anyone, I don't want that something would happen with you, ok first let's get out from this hospital.'' they nodded and then they drop me to my work place as college time is almost over.

''Sanjana you need rest, so leave the work for today'' I smiled at their care.

''Don't worry I will be ok and I will eat something here only, ok, you go guys I will meet you all tomorrow.'' they sighed and then they drove off.

I entered in the shop, ''Good afternoon Mr. Mathur''

''Good afternoon dear and see someone is come to meet you.'' I raised my eyebrow and then Mr. Mathur pointed at my back where I saw Ishani waving at me and there was Aakash also.

''Go and enjoy for today with them.'' Mr. Mathur said to me.

''But work-'' I asked, ''Oh, leave it today was not really too much customers, so I will handle it'' Mr. Mathur was really a kindest person I have ever meet.

I went towards them, ''Hey guys, how are you all?''

''We are good di, and today you are looking good in this outfit'' today I wore a Casual outfit-black T-shirt and blue ripped jeans with white shoes and I let my hairs open.

"Thank-you" she smiled

"So what are you doing these days, it's been two days we met after the party."  Aakash asked.

"Just nothing, college assignments and cafe work, normally the life works as my life also works." I said.

After that we chit-chat for sometime and Aakash went outside as his phone rang.