4. Pain

''What did I say to you that be careful, otherwise the consequences will not be good, huh!''  Sanjana father said while beating her with wooden stick onto her hands and legs.

''I...I'm sorry Dad, it will...not happen again, please sorry, ahhh'' she said while sobbing and trying to cover herself.

''Sorry will bring my paper backs, huh? you trash.'' he said while holding her hairs in his hands while Sanjana whimpered in pain and tears slipped out of eyes.

''I...I'll be careful next time, p...please sorry'' her father jerked her back by leaving her hair and she fall on a cold floor.

''Now get lost from here, don't show me your face, OUT'' she flinched and started going from there slowly because she can't stand or walk properly because of bruises that leave while beating, and due to falling she bruise her knees as well as forhead and blood were coming out from them and after that she sat on her room floor while holding her knees and put her forhead on them, as she started crying.

After sometime she decided to talk with her only soul friend that was her diary, as in this house no body was there to listen her pain except her brother but most of the time her parents purposely engaged him in different works, first his school then another kind of work so that he couldn't stop them for torturing her as they know how much Avinash loved Sanjana, so they were their tricks to stop him from meeting Sanjana as much as they can.

And she started writing or even say telling her pain to her only friend.

Dear friend

Today again I got beat up, at first in the morning I was happy that I didn't got scoldings, or any kind of beatings but after when I returned from the work, when Siddharth, I, Neha and Priya went for treat after winning that match, then you know Siddharth drop me on my work place as I said to him because I don't want that my parents saw him and after that don't want to lose them, as they were my friends now which I can spend time with. But anyways let's talk actual what happened, after coming from the work, I was so tired that I wanted to just relax in my room but I saw papa there and he said to bring his evening coffee in his room.

As I took his coffee and went to his room, but suddenly my foot tripped and all coffee just got slipped on his paper work accidently and I thought that my ankle was twisted as it is paining so much, but he didn't care about my ankle and beat me with a wooden stick, I do everything, I begged, even I hold his legs but he didn't budged until he was satisfied and even he said to me trash and many more abusive words.

Tell me whose parents do that to their real daughter, what did I do to them, why they are treating me like that, I can't understand I'm afraid of everything, if this goes to continue then I don't think I would able to survive because I'm losing my hopes, they are crushing my every hopes, every confidence, what did I do to deserve this, how should I controlled this, please friend help me, please god give me my all answers, please help me.... Now I think I have to go someone is coming here.

yours love

Sanjana.

While writing, her tears were flowing continuously, because day by day bearing the beating by her own parents scaring her to the death and at that moment she will not hesitate to do anything to remove her pain, miseries even if she have to do suicide, she was slowly going into depression, because here no body is there for her who can console her and can said to her 'I'm here for you- I will be your shoulder to lean on and then you can cry as much as you want to remove your pain'. She just want nothing only love and care and the main reason for not engaging with her friends was less confidence, nervousness and her because of low self-esteem.