30. Vikrant Rathore

THIS IS UNEDITED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES.......

''Where are the fucking drugs?'' he said while chocking a person and he was slowly loosing his conscious.

''I....I..don't know.'' that person said much to other person anger.

"Do you who I'm?" He said to the ties person on the chair putting both hands on either Side of the chair.

"V...Vikrant Rathor...eee." He said while stuttering in pain.

"And what he did when some one betrayed them." He again asked.

"H...he kill...kills them." Vikrant smirked.

"Yes, now you are also the one who betrayed me, so should I." That tied person see him in horror.

"Sir, please leave me, I really don't know where all the drugs someone accused me, please I have kids, please sir." But Vikrant being Vikrant didn't paid any heels he first slice his Throat and then stabbed him in the heart multiple times until he died.

He started going from there after ordered his men.

"Burn him." He ordered and left him from there.

Vikrant Rathore, A merciless mafia everyone fears, he is not good so don't consider him a nice person, he kills innocent whether they are at fault, human trafficking, selling drugs and a womaniser are his passion , he never thought once to kill anyone.

''Did you do what I did to tell you?'' he asked to someone as that someone is none other than Sanjana parents.

''Yes boss, the drugs which you said will now deliver and in next week they will be shipped.'' Vikrant nodded when Sanjana father said to him.

They were about to leave when he stopped them.

''Mr. Sharma i must say you and your wife are quite useful, always do your work perfectly, I'm impressed so you can ask what do you want?'' Being a greedy and mischievous they both, their eyes lit up and look towards each other.

''Boss, that's a great offer and we are really great full that you selected us and if you don't mind, please our companies.'' Vikrant smirked because he is getting what he want.

''Mr. Sharma you are smart, I see ok I will do that but in one condition.'' he said noticing their every moments.

''...And what is it, boss" Sanjana father asked him.

''I heard you have a daughter, right, marry her with me.'' They both got shocked but smile because as they thought that finally burden is lifting from their shoulders.

''That's it, we would like to do this.'' His father said and Vikrant smirked.

He already saw Sanjana going out from their house, and the beauty she have didn't let him leave off his eyes from her. Now he wants her, under him, for himself.

Both her parents ready for this deal, only to increase their business, and then they realize they throw her away and also they where could be she be. 

As Neha wedding rituals are going on, they assume that Sanjana will be on Neha's house, which was right. 

They reached there and Sanjana was the one who opened the door, she got shocked and trembled a bit but instantly replaced by the anger. 

''What are you both doing here?'' She said and his father gritted his teeth.

''That's not a right way to treat your father, sweetie.'' she gagged internally by listening sweet words from him. 

'Sweet and he not a perfect combination.' she thought. 

''What are you doing here, Mr. Sharma, and you have a audacity to come here after throwing her daughter.''  Neha's father said as He now consider Sanjana his daughter. 

Sanjana father was controlling his anger but however he started acting, so was his wife. 

They started sheeding crocodile tears just to proof whatever they are saying is correct. 

''We are sorry, we know we did a great sin by throwing our little angel out of the house but when she was gone we realise that we were wrong, too wrong and Sanjana mother was throwing tantrums then and now to take our angel back.'' Shocked was could be able to see on Neha, Priya and Siddharth's face but not on Sanjana she was confused that what the hell gotten into them. 

'Are they mentally sick or what.' she thought.

Sanjana father again started speaking, ''If you don't mind can we talk with her...alone as we want to apologise along with some talk.'' Now Sanjana thought that something was fishy. 

All were agree and give them one room for privacy because Neha family doesn't know about their tortures on her, that's why they agree for clearing their misunderstanding.

They reached in one room and instantly Sanjana father catches her elbow in a tight fist which startled her and she tried to lossen his grip as it was hurting her. 

''What was that, huh! Who the hell you think you are, don't forget now we have also fully control on you, so don't try to think over extra otherwise consequences will not be good, I'm leaving you because today I'm in a good mood.'' With that he jerked her backwards. 

''Come home, after Neha wedding.'' His father said in a cold tone.

''What if I say no.'' Sanjana said and his father clenches his fist and took a step forward.

''Don't forget, your brother still live in that house, right and now I will not hesitate to destroy his own life.'' Sanjana was shocked and anger started bursting in her.

''How can you both shameless, We are your child, How could you do this with us?.'' she said but in return she got smirk from them. 

This time Sanjana mother speak, ''We can do everything girl, so don't try to underestimate us, if you want your brother life fully saved so come home when we will came to take you exactly after Neha wedding.'' Sanjana reluctantly nodded. 

They all went outside and now it was the dinner time.

''So all your misunderstandings finished, everything sort out.'' Neha father asked with them.

''Yes, I told you she is our angel, she forgive us, Right Sanjana.'' Sanjana looked at them and then Neha family who were already looking at her. 

She faked a smile and said yes. 

''Mr. Sharma we would like if you do dinner with us.'' Neha mother said but they both and after some pleading they agree and all the time Siddharth, Neha and Priya were looking at Sanjana with concern and questionable look. 

But Sanjana was not in any mood to give them explanation, so she decided to avoid it. 

After the dinner, Sanjana went outside with her Parents to see them off and with a last warning they went. 

Sanjana saw that all three were coming towards her but having no mood to talk to anyone she hurriedly went towards her room and locked it. 

They three understand that she must need sometime alone so they left with a last glance at her door. 

Sanjana sit on her bed and started crying because now again she was feeling miserable as this time because of her, her brother life will be destroyed. 

First time she got freedom and now this was also going, so she decided to face them after Neha wedding only for the sake of her brother.

With that thought she engulfed sleep and trying to get ready for the next hurdles. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it.... I know I'm late I'm sorry 

But why aren't you voting it, there is so less votes on it. 

Please do votes and comments and if you are not comfortable in commenting then do at- least votes, ok 

Till then take care and stay tuned.