Epilogue

4 years later

Sanjana's POV

Love, a emotion which no one can understand because in this, if it have pain, then it also have happiness, if it have sacrifices then it also have separation, but if the person do the true love, their separation will not be the last long.

Like I and Siddharth, in our story it have separation, pain, happiness and also it have bonding that if of our love true love.

I never thought that I can ever be able to escape that hell and now it's been  5 years since everything I left, that paining hell, my bitter past, my everything.

When we got married, that feeling was heaven because in that our dreams was mixed, that dream which we both saw together, the dream of our happy marriage where Siddharth will come with barrat to take me in his world.

And you know bestie, I was never been this much happy and you also know, because you were with me by my side, listening my all pain and curing with your silent yet comforting love, I'm glad I choose you to be my first ever friend, my dear diary.

Yo were the first one to know about my love with Siddharth and now my life is perfect.

After marriage we work on ourselves, removing our insecurities, meddling time with each other, we both met with lot of difficulties and after marriage we just want us, only us, no one and that time we were not even ready for kids, but now everything was perfect and I have to talk about this to Siddharth.

''What are you writing wifey?'' he said while sliding his hands on my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Nothing, she has been with me since the day one when all this happened and now I was telling her how happy I am now, with you and with all the family, with rahul and with my life.'' I said while putting my hands on his big hands.

''Well I'm also happy but with this.'' he said and then buried his mouth on my neck and starting peppering open mouth kisses there.

I was unable to form a word because of the sudden attack and a moan escaped from my mouth. I slightly titled my neck to give him more entrance and his hold got tighten on my waist..

''Mummy.'' A sudden voice startled us and here comes the running Rahul from behind. Siddharth cursed under his breathe and I chuckled.

''Papa.'' He said excitingly when he saw Siddharth as Siddharth was outside due to the sudden meeting.

''Hey, my champ, how are you?'' Siddharth said while lifting him in the air and he giggled and clapped his hands and kissed his cheek.

A sudden nauseous spread inside my guts and feeling like to puke and I ran inside the washroom and start puking, suddenly some one came inside and he was Siddharth and start rubbing my back from one hand and from another hand he was holding my hairs in a type of bun.

After cleaning myself I went outside and Siddharth was holding, ''Are you okay!, now this is enough, you are puking from last two days, now it's over let's go to the hospital.'' He said.

''Yes, Mumma, go to hosbital, you are sick.'' I smiled listening his pronunciation of Hospital.

But before I could even say anything my head spin and I fell on the floor, black spots started coming in my eyes and soon it was all blackout.

''Sanjana/Mummy'' I only listened this after that I don't know what happened.
.
.
.
.
.
When head spin and I slightly open my eyes, I groaned as my head was paining.

I was feeling like that some one was caressing my hairs and one hand was holding my hand.

I opened my eyes and saw Rahul was caressing my hairs and his eyes were puffy red and Siddharth was holding my hand.