7. Hide and Seek

Third person's POV

Now Sanjana was fully determined that she will make a distance from Siddharth because she doesn't want that her father would do something to him because of her, that's why she will ignore him as much as she can, but she doesn't know the game of destiny that could lead them together and many adventurous thing will happen after when they will meet.

It's the college time when Sanjana got ready and ready to go but her father again reminded her yesterday talk and after nodded she again went towards the college with the heavy heart.

How will I ignore him, only his presence made me feel like something.

Oh god!!! please give me some strength.

She sighed and went inside the college and then she saw Siddharth was also coming towards her with a smiling face, she quickly move back and ran inside the college from different direction to her classroom where Siddharth was dumbfounded while seeing Sanjana behavior and then decided to talk with her in the lunch break.

But when lunch break occur Sanjana was with the Neha and Priya in the canteen when Siddharth decided to join them, knowing that Sanjana can't dodge the question nor she can leave from there neither she can ignore him but he didn't knew Sanjana can do this also.

What should I do, now idea!!!!

''Guys I'm going back to my class as there was some work left of mine, so when you will finish then come to the class, ok''

''Not ok, just sit quietly here, finish your meal, understand'' Priya said while forcefully made her sit on her previous seat and in between Siddharth also came and make comfortable himself there but Sanjana condition was not good as when she lift up her head, she saw two persons were glaring at her and signing her at their phone which indicates that they can call her father which Sanjana denied by signing them to not to call and started sweating badly.

wrong move!!!*sigh*

Sanjana's father send many men in her college in casuals so that nobody would recognize them while they were just keeping an eye on her wherever she will go and in between if she tried to tell anyone then consequences will not be good especially for her as her father will not allowed her next time to do studies.

''Guys I'm going to washroom, just come in a minute'' by saying this she ran to the side of washroom without listening to them while Siddharth sighed.

'She again ran away, is she ok?' he thought

Suddenly his eyes fell on a something or if I say someone and he understood what's the matter and then he look into his phone. After that he decided to follow Sanjana while forwarding that message to Neha and Priya and when they checked they understood what is happening, and why Sanjana was behaving like that, so they decided to play along.

Siddharth, Neha and Priya went to one direction where Sanjana went but from a different side, meanwhile Sanjana hurriedly went to washroom and sit there while buried her face in between her palms and sobbed miserably.

''Why, why my life is like that, why can't I deserve to be happy, why god, why???'' she sat there and try to control herself.

'No sanju, no you can't fell weak, you have to stay strong for yourself, for anshul and for Siddharth. Just get a grip of yourself'

She stand up and maintain her face because of crying it got miserable. She went out and just about to move another side when a grip forced her to move different side before she shout, a hand cover her mouth which she wriggled but the next moment she got relaxed after listening the owner's voice.

''Shh, it's me'' it was Siddharth but next moment fear started engulfing in her body she started watching here and there.

''Don't worry, nobody know this passing secret and here nobody is here to keep an eye on you'' she looked at him with wide-eyes while shocked was clearly seen on her face, where Siddharth chuckled by seeing her shocked face but his chuckle was a painful and she feel that.

''What do you think you will maintain a distance from me and I will let you'' Siddharth said in a dangerously calm tone which sent shivers to her spine and she gulped.

''I....I...'' she couldn't able to form a word and looked down where Siddharth was trying to find any emotions anything but at that moment he couldn't able to unlike other days.

'She is not my Sanjana, my Sanjana's eyes were the most beautiful eyes but she has a hollow, what happened to her' he thought.

''What happened?'' this time he asked softly and Sanjana tightly closed her eyes.

'No I can't let this effect on me, I have to strong, not for me but for him'

''Nothing, leave me I have to go'' but again Siddharth tighten his hold on her waist and dragged her close.

''Enough of this hide and seek, now you will tell me what happened, because I ain't letting you go anywhere'' but the next moment Sanjana pushed him hard and he stumbled backwards with a shocked face because this act was not supposed by her to him.

''Just please stay away from me, understand I don't want to stay near you'' somehow he got hurt by her words because at the very moment he pinned her to the wall in a swift moment but making sure she won't get hurt.

''Tell me one thing, you don't feel anything by our this much closeness, why you don't want to stay near me, did I do something wrong, huh!! seriously Sanjana here I was trying to talk to you since morning, but you were just ignoring me like a plaque, what is your problem, huh!! answer me dammit'' he punched to the wall because how much he tried always Sanjana backed off. Due to this Sanjana flinched which soften his eyes.

''If he doesn't tell me that some persons were keeping an eye on you, that I would never get to know, who were they and why they were keeping an eye on you'' but Sanjana stay silent because she isn't ready to tell him that her father is the biggest villain here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When Siddharth was thinking about Sanjana in the cafeteria when Sanjana left his eyes suddenly fell on someone and that someone was his friend which was indicating him to look into his phone where he messaged him.

*Outside Anshul named person claiming himself Sanjana's brother and he told me that Sanjana will not talk to you because there were many people here who were keeping an eye on her, just look here and there.*

Then he started look and there, there was indeed some new faces person who were looking like a creep, although he couldn't understand anything but decided to take Sanjana a secretive place which nobody knows and he send that message to Neha and Priya along with his plan which was keep an eye to those creep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Will you answer me or not'' he said while grabbing her shoulder and shaked her but Sanjana made an emotionless face and stared at his brown eyes which shows various emotions- anger, pain, concern and last love.

''Leave me, I have to go'' she said and Siddharth lossen his grip from her shoulder and step back because he know forcing her doesn't get anything except pain. She left!!

''Don't worry my love, now I know what I have to do'' Siddharth said and he also went after making sure that there was no one and to their luck that secret place was unknown for mostly people specially for outsiders and this was the biggest opportunity to Siddharth to take her here next time also.

That's all for today....

I'm just feeling bad for Sanjana, would you??.

She has to sacrifice her love just to save him.

Well to know more stay tuned.....