12. Kidnapped

"Sanjana, Sanjana dear" someone said in my ear and I opened my eyes, there standing a lady like angel smiling at me.

"Who are you?" She further smiled and sat down on the ground where I was sitting.

"You will get to know after but I have something to say, dear I know in which life you are living is most difficult but don't give up in your life, I know what is happening with you in your life and what's your parents were doing but trust me everything has an end and it will be end soon, be strong, by the way you become so beautiful dear." I smiled but I'm so confused that how she knows.

She started caressing my cheek, I first time felt mother love. My mother. I started leaning and I put my head in her lap and she smiled and started caressing my hair.

"You know life has so many turns but we have to fight till the last end of our breathe, we can't fully blame or curse our luck because sometimes luck can't help us that we can do for ourselves. Ok now I have to go and remember my words."

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry I'll come again"

I woke up with a jerk so this was all a dream but who was that lady, this feels so much real, I felt motherly love for the first time, what was that?

I went to washroom for getting ready to the college and I then made breakfast for us.

Third person's POV

Now all were in college except Priya, there was no single trace of Priya. Neither she was picking her call nor replying any texts.

Neha, Sanjana and Siddharth were getting worried about her so they thought to went to her apartment and thought to leave the college for just one day.

They three sat on Siddharth car and he drove to Priya's apartment but when they open the door they got shocked.

"What the hell happened here?" There were all the things scattered in the whole apartment, some broken glasses and little decorative things. Seems like someone attacked her. 

''Seems like someone kidnapped her, we have to do it fast'' they all run to college again because they have a doubt on someone.

After reaching there they all started looking here and there and they saw one Rakesh's man more like his left hand. They all run to his direction but he saw them and started running but Siddharth was fast enough to grab him and knocked him down, he started punching him.

''Tell me where is Priya? where? and where is Rakesh? Rakesh kidnapped her didn't he, tell me otherwise'' he was going to punch him until he spoke, ''I'm telling, Rakesh was the one who kidnapped her at yesterday from her house but Rakesh didn't went there, he sent some men to do this, not only Priya but many girls were kept there. They used them for their pleasure and whenever they refused to do that they will kill the girls brutally, and Priya was also the one but she was the one special for Rakesh and he can do anything with her.''

''Where are the girls kept?'' Sanjana asked but he didn't speak until Siddharth again grabbed his collar  and due to fear of beatings he tell them address.

''They kept them outside of the city in the b-block of street and when you take left turn there will be a abandoned building where all the girls were kept and now till then all the girls were reached there but they start their torture at night because at that time nobody outside people reached there. You have still time to reach her.'' Siddharth stand up from him and again grabbed his collar and started dragging him but there standing police listening all this. All looked at each other that who called police here except for one person, Siddharth looked at Sanjana and she smiled.

''Officer, take him and we need your help'' the police officer nodded because he listened every talks. ''We have to reach there as soon as possible, it's the matter of girls life and thanks to you we could be there because we were searching Rakesh from last few years, everyday many girls started vanishing like a thin air and sometimes we find like in a most drastic ways, after knowing the cause of there drastic ways through post mortem and all the incidents showed only one sign. Rape. Now We have to do it fast''  all nodded and run to their car while they know they have to save not only Priya but also every girl.

After almost 2 hour they reached outskirts of the country while police officer suggested to drop their cars here only and then some of the police members take the car when they will escort the girls.

They reached the abandon building and there were the girls which some of the men forcefully dragging them and some were unconscious and all were having blind fold on their eyes.

Police officer and Siddharth started going there, ''We will also go'' Siddharth turned around when Sanjana said, ''No way, the place is very dangerous''

''She is our friend'' This time Neha said and then Siddharth sighed and nodded and they all started going there from the back side as in front many people were present. They carefully climbed the back side window and slowly started going there while hiding from the goons.

In the inside of the room just after the kidnapping,

Priya was blind folded as they blind fold her, soon someone removed the blind fold and she saw the person in horror.

''Rakesh'' she said while he just smirked and started coming closer to her and she started going backwards.

''Please...please stay away from me''  he just smirked and started laughing like a maniac.

He then grabbed her wrist tightly and lead her to room and throw her on bed while she just going backwards and tears were coming out continuously but then Rakesh grabbed her one leg and in a swift motion she was sitting infront of him.

''Oh baby, don't cry, I promise you will love this pleasure.'' she feel disgusted while listening his talks but then Rakesh started forcing her and she started crying but before he removed her clothes, there was a knock on the door which stops him.

''What?'' he annoyingly said.

''Sir, you are needed here''

''Ok I'm coming'' he said then move to Priya, ''Don't worry tonight will start a real fun and that time there will no one and then I will make you mine'' he patted her cheek and went.

While Priya was crying badly and praying to god to send someone to save her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the outside

They carefully climbed and while hiding they started searching the girls and Priya.

When Sanjana and Neha were going forward they heard some sounds from different sides which made them both stop. They started slowly and steadily going there while they noticed a iron rod there and Sanjana grab it.

They stand infront of a room where the sound were coming and when they opened they got shocked.

So that's it....

Don't forget to vote and comment....