37. The Final Plot

UNEDITED

It's been two days since many things happened, accident, faking the death plot and also Kidnapping the Rahul and now Sanjana and Siddharth condition is becoming stable and they can finally walk whereas Sanjana had some difficulty in walking.

''Sanjana, you have to eat this, otherwise how will the energy come and how will you heal.'' Siddharth said calmly, whereas Sanjana was denying eating more.

''Are yo mad or what, I have already eaten this full bowl of porridge, and now I can't eat more, please.'' She said while pouting and with puppy eyes.

Siddharth pecked her pouty lips causing her to blush, and he chuckled.

''Ok, as you say.'' He said while putting the bowl on the night stand and gave her the medicine and helped her to lay down to put her to sleep and no time she slept because of heavy medicines.

And just after Adarsh and Arjun came just to check them up.

''How are you feeling now?'' Arjun asked.

''Much better.'' He said.

''And Sanjana?'' Adarsh asked.

''Too weak, as now you all know she was beaten and also at that time she didn't eat anything, so due to dehydration, she needs rest.'' He said as doctor informed him.

Arjun nodded.

He wanted to say a lot more about the happenings that has been happen, however he wasn't able to collect any courage because more than Arjun Divya favourite brother was Siddharth.

Because He always support her, not that they didn't support her but Siddharth had never a sister and Divya and Siddharth always stay together from childhood as they all were childhood friends more like brother.

''What happened, what is bothering you?'' Siddharth asked while touching as he was lost in his thoughts.

''Nothing, you take rest and we will come soon.'' just then he was about to get up, Siddharth hold his wrist stopping him to go.

''I need Answers Arjun, what is bothering you?'' He said. Arjun sighed and sit down.

He was silent for some minutes, don't know how should he start.

Adarsh was also silent waiting for Arjun to reveal the truth , not only of Divya but also of his parents death...

''Sid, listen whatever I'm going to say, just listen it and please Don't shout as Sanjana is sleeping. And listen it calmly.'' He said while holding his hand and he nodded confusingly.

''Divya...Divya is alive..'' He finally reveal one truth and don't know how to explain another truth.

''What?'' He asked while low yelling.

Arjun and Adarsh nodded and tears brimmed in Siddharth eyes as his Divi is alive, safe and he wanted to see her now...

"I want to see her, please take me to her." Pleaded Siddharth, anxious but happiest at this moment...

"Sid, bro calm down we will take you but first let us complete this game of Rakesh and Vikrant." Arjun said.

"Rakesh?" Siddharth asked confused.

"Yes, he was the reason of all our miseries..." just then he explained everything that Rakesh was the was behind the Neha and his accident and that kidnapping on his wedding, everything.

"And Siddharth there is something you should know, about....about the truth of your father's death." He said frightened by how will he react. But the next words of Siddharth shocked them to the core.