25. Attempting murder

Third person's POV

In the house everyone condition is not good specially when their daughter was laying on the hospital bed in the coma, for how long nobody knows.

In this, Arjun condition is not good, despite having injuries he didn't budge because he was sitting beside the Neha while holding her hands.

Its been 5 hours since they got the news of Neha slip into the coma.

It's also been 2 hours when Arjun was awake after taking the rest because their parents forced him and now from last 2 hours he was their sitting beside Neha.

Sanjana condition was not good, she can't see her friends who helped her in every ups and downs, her first ever friend Neha was laying.

She was feeling miserable, although Siddharth was talking with her in every possible hours because he know how sensitive she was, he also knew Neha was the first friend she got.

Siddharth was the one who was consoling her rather than Priya because everyone was in their own grief and this can't be anyone fault that nobody was uttering any word.

In this short period of time Arjun got more attached to Neha, he never believe in love at first sight but if we say this happen with our both characters Arjun and Siddharth they both first thought that it was the mere attraction but Siddharth and Arjun was getting more fond of their girls- Neha and Sanjana.

Due to the request of Sanjana everyone went home but since Arjun was injured he can't went home so he stayed along with Sanjana but Arjun requested Sanjana to go home and freshen up and then she can came.

She agreed and went home, it can be more tiring if her parents were there but her parents were not present there for only good knows how long they went.

She went to her room and lie down and sighed. She was remembering every moment from past four years which they spent together and again tears started forming.

"How long we came together, time really flows quickly, please be strong Neha and please wake up soon." She murmured and made her way to the washroom for freshening up.

She again lay down for sometime since she have to stay there for night along with Priya and Dev so she was taking rest there.

Her phone started ringing which broke her trance and it was Siddharth.

"Hello." She said almost in a whisper.

"Are you okay?" Siddharth said worriedly while he was also looking blankly infront of him while sitting on the bed.

"Hmm" she can't utter a single word and only she bummed.

"Sanjana, I know what are you feeling, but please stay strong and you know right I can't see tears in your eyes and I know you are crying so stop crying, ok. Not only for Neha but also you have to stay strong for yourself, ok." He was from the first day when Neha accident occurred convincing her and saying her some soothing words.

"Hmm" she said and he sighed. It will take time for her to be strong-he thought.

"Okay I'm going to the hospital talk to you soon." She said in a low voice because of crying while he hummed and they cut the call.

She reached hospital after informing her brother as her brother was staying out at his friend place.

She reached there and saw Priya and Dev were already there and try to convince Arjun to go home since doctor discharged him.

But Arjun wasn't going as dev and Priya were hella bound to sent Arjun from there so that he can also take rest.

"Yes jiju( brother-in-law) please go we are here to take care of her." After some more pleadings he made his way to his home and they trio sat down in the room of Neha.

At night

It was the mid-night everyone was sleeping including guards and hospital staffs.

Perfect timing for stranger to barge in, he was tip toeing and also was very careful with his steps so that he can't make noise.

He just want to finish his work as what his boss says.

Soon he reached there where he want to reach, where was Neha laying.

First he thought that there must be only one person which was staying with Neha but seeing three person he got shocked and now he thought that he have to careful.

He again tip toed and with slowly and steady steps he reached and was going to off her cylinder tube so that it will create problem for taking  oxygen and can die, nobody will got to know what happened to her.

He smile internally and was about to touch the cylinder when someone grabbed his hand which made him startle.

It was Dev.

"Who are you?" He said loudly which made Sanjana and Priya awake from her sleep.

And by seeing the scene they got to know what would be happen.

Priya was the first one to take action, she grabbed her neck and said, "who are you? What do you want from her and who sent you?" Taking breathe for that stranger was getting difficult he was trying to losses her hand but no avail, so he grabbed a knife which was in his pocket and also unnoticed by them.

"Ahhh" Priya screamed when that person cut her wrist and ran off, Sanjana ran behind him to catch him but she couldn't able to match his speed.

She used a stretcher and push it which made that person fall infront, Sanjana grabbed this opportunity and catch him and started beating him.

In the mean time, Dev and Priya also came outside to saw the scenarios while Dev was shocked to the core.

He always thought Sanjana a soft and delicate girl but never in his wild dream he thought that she can beat any one whereas Priya wasn't shocked because she already saw the scene but she was only worried for her health.

Dev grabbed her elbow to stop her from further beating as that person was near the unconscious state.

"Dear, leave him." He said softly.

"No bhai, I want to know why he did this." Priya hugged her and said, "please calm down you know your health consequences, right calm down, take a deep breathe." Sanjana did whatever Priya said but she loosen her hold and move towards that person who was breathing hard.

"Who send you here, I want truth otherwise I will beat you more tell me, otherwise" she said and was about to beat again.

"I'm telling you, I'm telling you it... it was..." but before he complete his sentence someone shoot him, it was the silent gun, by seeing this Dev ram outside only to saw empty road, not only Dev there was someone who also ran outside when he saw.

It was Siddharth.

He came hour ago from his business trip and directly came to hospital, to meet Neha because he know that Sanjana was also staying night at hospital, but seeing the scene he got shocked and also kinda feeling proud on Sanjana.

Siddharth was only the one who noticed the person but before he catch the person he ran off and vanished into thin air.

He was surprised, so was dev, Priya and Sanjana.

They know someone was behind it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today

So as many of you who already read the story The Fate- A love story know what will gonna happen

But to make it interesting I going to do some changes

So you all can enjoy it...

Don't be a silent reader, do votes and comment and also let me know what do you think what will happen next.

What will Siddharth do....

Stay tuned and take care...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~