38. The End

The next day whole Arjun family came to the hospital along with Rahul.

And first one was the Priya to hug sanjana tightly and then Siddharth.

It was difficult for her to saw her best friend and her lovely cousin brother in this condition and also fighting all alone with the demon.

She didn't knew that they were facing these things for which she was guilty.

When sanjana saw Rahul she took him in her lap and showered her with her kisses on which he giggle and clap his hands indicating he liked this and everyone chuckled by seeing his cuteness.

Arjun Filled the discharge paper of Sanjana as he already filled the discharge papers of Siddharth yesterday.

They went home and everyone was content feeling the moment and also realizing that their miseries are got over.

As they were sitting, Arjun entered with police along with two persons who was responsible for everything in their both lives.

Sanjana fisted her hands to seeing them, ''Why?'' She asked and they both lowered their hands.

''Why? you both did this, I was your daughter, then why this much, huh! why?'' At last she screamed and Siddharth hold her from her shoulders .

''Sanjana, you are not our daughter.'' This information shocked them to the core, and Sanjana was looking at them with wide eyes.

''You were the daughter of Neha's father younger brother, and he was my best friend.'' He said.

''What?'' Neha and Sanjana both shouted together.

''He and I both studied together while your mother was also in our group, we four were the most decent as well as naughty students in the whole, and we were friends till we married. Your father were the most sincere, loyal person, he did the hard work while I also helped him but my mind got diverted in illegal works as it was giving us loads of money but your father being a loyal person always against these kinds of works so I didn't told him, but after two years when you were only one year old, he got to know my all affairs and then he threaten me that he will tell everything to police and even denied to give me money and at that time, I really needed that money.''

''And this hurted my ego, so one day when you were gone to school, my one of the man mixed poison in their food, so that his property will be of my name but he was clever they made an allingment and named every property to your name and you can claimed it when you will be 23 years old so I decided to keep you. But I don't know he was also a elder brother, until when Neha started coming to our house, I did the background check up when then I removed every proofs so that he can never get to know.'' This was the last string of patience.

Sanjana grabbed the collar of Mr. Sharma, ''You piece of shit, you are a killer, you don't every deserve hell, people like you don't deserve anything, you destroyed a happy family and you called your self to my my father's best friend, you killed them, you murdered, I will kill you today.'' Saying that she grabbed his neck and started chocking him, everyone was shocked and trying to freed him from her and atlast Siddharth hold her waist and forcefully turned her around and hugged her.

''Leave me Siddharth, I will kill that bastard, he is a killer.'' She said while wriggling but he only tighten his hold on her waist.

''Take them out.'' After her efforts she breakdown while tightly hugging him and while others were also crying seeing them.

''Let's go to India.'' Sanjana said after parting away from the hug and wiping her tears and everyone nodded.

''Let's book the tickets of tomorrow flight.'' She nodded and then after dinner they all went to their room.