1. First meet

One girl was just running towards the temple in the early morning because she knows after that she can't come here as she have lot of work to do because of her family. She hurriedly step up the stairs with the basket in her hands in which some flowers, and worship materials contain and then she passes her basket to priest and priest smiled at her and started his prayer.

''God, you know I love you right, well I also know you love me and you know today is the first day of my college or say first step towards my dream because you know right from childhood I have only one dream that was to become a fashion designer, and you know yesterday I got scholarship and today I'm joining the college but I was coming yesterday to give you this good news but my parents...*sigh* let's not talk about my parents today because I wanna become selfish I wanna ask something for myself that is strength and you, yes I want you to stay with me , so that I can handle everything, now enough of the chatting, I'm going and we will meet soon, ok bye''

After taking god lucidity from the priest that girl again started running towards her house without seeing anyone but suddenly she got bumped with someone and was going to fell from the stairs but that guy pulled her hand towards his side and catches her from the waist.

That girl slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was safe while she just started staring at his brown eyes which was seeing her with so much intensity, and their trance was broke by Temple bell and that girl widened her eyes and after separating from him she again started running while the boy just staring at her and then she just shouted while stepping down from the stairs a thankyou and turned around towards his side and then she left.

Well that girl was non other than Sanjana. As she was running towards her house before anyone could wake up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dairy

Your are the only one who knows me, and only one whom I can share everything about my life and also you are the only one who care about me in this house while no one understands me or even give me a glance except my brother as he love me so much but you know that was nothing like that when I was a kid sometimes I wish that I was never grown up, say to me as a selfish but I want my parents back because when I started growing up, their hatred towards me starting growing up, they never attend any function related to me, there was no one in the house to take care not even maids.

Well I say that there is no maid in this house because my mother said them to left and then she made me do whole household chores. For now enough of this, you know what happened in the morning after coming towards the temple, I was not expecting my mom would wake up this early but she did.

And I got shocked when I saw her and she stand infront of me with arm crossed.

Third person's POV

When Sanjana reached home after visiting the temple, she was expecting everyone in their rooms, so she silently enters in the house but when she saw her mother was walking towards the kitchen she started panicking and hurriedly went into the kitchen behind her mother while mother was angry because she couldn't find Sanjana in the kitchen and it was almost her coffee time.

''Mom, do you need anything, I was just coming in your room with your coffee'' she mentally thanked herself that she already made the coffee.

''Where were you'' her mother asked her in a strict and cold tone

''I.....I''

''Where. were. you'' her mother asked her while gritting her teeth while Sanjana was terrified so with no option left she told her.

''Temple'' she said while lowering her eyes and a slap echoed in whole house because Sanjana mother slapped her.

''With whose permission you go out without completing your work, you can also go afterwards when you will completed your work. Do you think we are fools, we are doing hard work and even giving you roof, food and clothes to wear, can't you just give us a peaceful morning, every time you always do something that brings chaos in the house. There was never a day that we got peaceful morning, every time you ruined our moods, you filthy rat, now get lost and make some coffee then prepare breakfast, after that do the cleaning then you can do anything you want.''

-------------

And after that I have to do every household chores and now there is now 15 minutes left for my college, so I have to go now, talk to later, ok bye...

with love

Sanjana

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjana's POV

Well hello to all of you, as you all know my name but then also again I will introduce myself to all of you.

My name is Sanjana Sharma, a strict but kind nature type person because I can't see anyone in pain. Well I will not say I have friends because that will be a lie because I have no friends because my parents never allowed me to talk to anyone and the reason was unknown to me.

As now I'm getting ready well you all are wondering why I'm getting ready, I'm getting ready because today is the first day of my college and you know I'm very excited to go there and studies, well there is also another reason for me that is making friends there but you know I have decided that I will start doing part-time job, why? well that was because I'm totally fed up now from my parents tantrums that they always pay for everything of mine and list goes on.... and every time they hit me because of this but I wanted to become independent, well now enough of the talking and now I'm going towards my college by bus as I have some money from my savings and I can use them for now and after that job will help me.

After reaching the college now I'm here standing at the front gate of the college and just staring at the college with my shining eyes because from now on my dreams are gonna come true and I'm very much excited, when I was about to go inside I saw one girl was standing here also watching the college with her shining eyes but she seems like a bit nervous so I went to her and tapped her shoulder and she turned around and smile at me.....

''Hi'' ''Hello''

''New here'' she nodded

''Me too, but are you nervous?''

''A little bit and you''

''Me too, by the way your name''

''Neha Malhotra and yours''

''Sanjana Sharma, so let's go inside otherwise we will late on our first day'' I said chuckling a bit and Neha also smiled and we started going inside the campus for starting our journey.

Well this is the first chapter of the sequel book and whoever didn't read ''The Fate'' so please read it, I'm sure you will definitely enjoy that book also

And also tell me you like this chapter or not and even do comments also...

Stay tuned because I can guarantee you that you will definitely enjoy this journey of Sanjana and Siddharth....