33.Forcing her.

Do votes please

Sanjana reached her house determined to tell the truth to her parents, she was clearly naive to even think that they will denied this marriage.

She don't know the whole matter what they were up to.

She started telling them but no body paid any heel regarding that.

"Why are you both not understanding that he is a monster, a pervert man he will ruin me, just for once, for once listen to me." Their faces were blank and like they have become deaf standing in front of her.

While she was sobbing and they both didn't care.

''Well this is not your decision to make, you will get married to him in this upcoming week means you will, don't become a headache of us.'' this is enough and now she can't stand this any more.

Not for her but for that person who is waiting for her to see her in a bridal attire just for him, she can't betray him did she.

She would stand up for herself, and that's final.

Anshul was not in the home because of his exams were going on back to back and also he also can't stand and see their so-called parents disgusting face.

He get to know from Siddharth that Sanjana returned to her house but that poor soul can't able to do any thing as because of exams and projects to do.

He will be returning late at night.

''Well Mr. and Mrs. Sharma you both are so disgusted, what do you think of your self, you will do everything and I will not do anything, Just wait and watch you both how I will fly from this hell and you will not get to know remember that.'' with that she went out of the house.

Wrong move.

Two body builders caught her and dragged her again in living room.

''Let go of me, you all are insane, I'm not doing any marriage, He is a devil and you both are disgusted monsters, let go of me.'' she shouted.

''Lock her in her room and make sure nobody, I repeat no body will be around of her room, not even Anshul. Understand.'' he ordered.

''Yes Boss.'' with that he dragged her to her room and jerked her towards front resulting in fallinf on her fours and they locked her up.

She ran and started knocking loudly on her door.

''No, no, no, please open this door, I can't marry him, please I can't, my life will be ruin.'' she cried and slid towards the door.

''Siddharth, please save me.'' Love has too much power, if love is pure then we can do anything in our life.

If sensing her tears, her pain Siddharth heart started beating and he tried to call Sanjana but she didn't picked up, he thought she must be busy and he can meet her tomorrow but he don't know what is happening?.

Sanjana was crying and one by one every moment of spending with Siddharth came in-front of her eyes, his smile, his anger, his way of apologising, his pervertness, playfulness, everything she started remembering again.

One tear slid down from her eyes to her cheeks and with that she cried herself to sleep.

She wake up when sun shine fell on her face, she sighed and went towards washroom.

She looked herself at the mirror, her face was miserable, red eyes and nose, she splashed water to her face and went for showering.

After showering, she found breakfast on her bed and having no mood to eat, she sat at the corner but at the same her stomach grumbled, having no option left she started eating but she get a note in between food.