5. His Care

Next day when Sanjana came in the college she got surprised when she saw Rakesh was going towards Priya with a mischievous smile and Priya still didn't notice him as she was busy talking with Neha, so Sanjana hurriedly went to them before Rakesh reached her and stand infront of them with the arm-crossed and from the different direction Siddharth was coming to their side but he stood still when he saw the scene, he wanted girls to let them fight for their own so that nobody would dare to do anything to them again, so he stood there with a arm-crossed.

''What do you want?'' this brings the attention of Neha and Priya and then saw Rakesh there.

''Nothing, just wanted to become friend of you all'' shocked was clearly seen on their faces but they thought this as a trap of Rakesh because the person who is a womaniser, wanted to become friend of them, definitely there is something behind of all this act.

''Oh, friends? but why so suddenly Mr. Rakesh Verma'' now Priya said while glaring at him.

''Actually- look I know our first meet was drastic and I touch you both without your consent, even I made a stupid bet, but look I'm genuinely sorry, I never say sorry to anyone but I'm saying to you all, please I'm sorry'' they started looking to each other because they didn't saw any kind of genuineness in his eyes, only saw the lust that was brimming in his eyes.

Neha spoke ''Listen, just stop this act of yours, you didn't forgot your deal, didn't you. Let me complete first Mr. Verma'' Neha spoke when she saw Rakesh open his mouth to say something to her.

''I can't see any kind of genuineness in your eyes, people like you can never ever be become nice and what happen why you become so nice so suddenly, either stop your act or you will see what we are capable of.'' by saying this they went inside the college whereas Siddharth was seeing and listening with a proud expression because this is just a starting of them to face the cruel world and he then went towards Rakesh.

''Enjoy your insult'' he chuckled a bit himself on his comment while Rakesh glared at him.

''No matter what I have to do, but I will take what I have to take'' by saying he stomped his foot and turned around for going from there, while Siddharth got more aware about Rakesh.

Siddharth was in  dilemma that how could he find the real intentions of Rakesh because he get to know about his past deeds what he did or what can he do. There is no one who can stop him and obviously  being a high class person Rakesh has power to do anything.

After the college Siddharth was going to the grocery shop since his mother had texted him to buy some necessary things as he was going he saw Sanjana was working in one of the café, taking orders from the customers while he saw that person was staring at her continuously and she was getting uncomfortable with his staring but that poor can't say it that aloud as it's the matter of her job as well as money.

After seeing this Siddharth blood boiled as he himself don't know what has gotten into him but he knows for sure that he wanted to protect Sanjana no matter what happens, with this he went to the café and sat one of the chair while Sanjana came towards his seat without seeing the actual person with the pen and paper.

''Sir, you are welcome in this café, so what do you like to have''

''Americano cappuccino'' Sanjana looked up after listening his raspy voice as she instantly recognize his voice.

''Siddharth you, what are you doing here''

''Actually what is this'' he said while pointing at the whole café and Sanjana looked

''Café'' she said innocently as well as confusingly and Siddharth smiled his cute and innocent girl.

''That's why I'm here my innocent sanju'' she blushed after hearing her nick name from Siddharth.