22. Kiss

Third person's POV

They both were hugging each other without saying anything as they both were content having each other after so long in their arms but this little moment was broke by a knock and they parted from each other.

"Come in" Siddharth said in his deep voice and the person entered which made Sanjana rolled her eyes and Siddharth chuckled lowly.

"Yes Ms. Sethi anything important." He said because he don't want to call her first name especially in-front of Sanjana who were cursing her in her mind and moreover he don't want to die this soon, does he?

"Oh come on Siddharth drop this formalities after all we are friends, right." Sanjana scoffed which made Siddharth gulped because seeing Sanjana this feisty is new for him and somewhat he is scared.

"Ms. Sethi this is office I will like to stay in formal and also I expect you too also stay in manners." Sanjana smiled looking at Siddharth and also smirked looking at Sia whose face was red because of embarrassment.

"S..sorry Sir." Sia said while stuttering and left the office while Sanjana was satisfied but Siddharth was on cloud nine to see this possessive side, he back hugged her while Sanjana flinched and started wriggling but Siddharth tighten his hold.

"You looked very hot when you were jealous." He said while Sanjana's face become red.

"Who wa..was jealous, I'm not jealous and leave me." She said while try to hide her face.

"Leave me." Sanjana said after so much difficult because it was difficult for her to stay in this close proximity for the first time and she feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Not now, not again, never I will leave you." Siddharth said and he turned her around.

"Then why you leave me, huh, now why you came back, when I finally started living without you" Sanjana said and tears started flowing which Siddharth removed with his thumb and he made her sit on the couch and sat beside her.

"Sanjana I know you were upset with me but I have my reasons, and the reason is my parents death." Sanjana gasped and again tears started forming in her eyes because she adore them so much.

"H...how?" She couldn't able to form a word.

"When we were on date and after returning, it was the midnight, when my mother start shouting, I went downstairs to check it and saw my father was clutching his heart and shivering badly, I was so scared that I couldn't able to think properly nor I thought to call any one, I just took my father to the hospital and their they operated him for atleast 3 hours but when doctor came outside and their next words made me numb, my mother started crying badly."

"I couldn't able to do anything, after everything my mother started living silently in trauma, I consulted many psychologists they say to change the places so that they can able to move on, so I took her to London and  she silently followed me everywhere, I tried many ways to cheer her up but she was slowly going in depression, I again consulted many doctors but they say same thing, and one day I was returning from the job, it was late at night, first thing I did to check on my mom, but what I saw made me so vulnerable, s...she cut her nerves and the blood was ogling out from her wrist, and when I took her hospital it was so late that I couldn't able to save her."

"May be if I returned early I could able to save her, it was my fault that I couldn't able to save my parents, after that I started taking care of my father business which was in india by staying in London, as the branch was also opened in London, now I came here to finally move on from my parents death and taking care of my father as well as my mother business, but soon I'm thinking to merge it, so that I can concentrate on one business." By this time sanjana and Siddharth tears were flowing continuously she never saw Siddharth this vulnerable, Siddharth was always full of life but this much happenings broke him