6. Distance from HIM.

After wrapping her whole work she went to her house while taking the bus and in 20 mins she reached home but when she was going towards the gate, her heartbeat rose and she thought that something bad will be happened but what? unaware of the storm that will be going to blast in just few minutes, she again started going towards the house and enter the house, where she saw that her father with leg above another and arm-crossed across his chest sitting on the sofa while her mother was standing beside him with a smirk on her face.

''Why are you standing there, come and have a seat daughter?'' her father said in a calm voice but in a dangerous voice and she gulped and with baby steps she reached towards the sofa but didn't sit, but her father grip her hand and a shriek left from her mouth when her father made her sit forcefully.

''How was your day?'' again question was put by her father but in a sweet and soft voice and she almost believe that her father was asking her about her day that too in a sweet and soft voice.

''I asked you a question Sanjana?''

''It was g...good, Dad''

''Hmm, who was that boy?'' this made her realize that what is happening may be her father saw them together in a café.

''Answer me'' her father stand up and gripped her hair tightly and she winced in pain.

''Where. were. you?'' her father asked her with a gritted teeth and started opening his belt after jerking off her, a sudden fear started engulfing her in her whole body and she started shivering.

''Will you answer me or not?'' one strike came on her back and she shouted.

''I...I w...was in a café'' another strike on his belt came across of her body and again she winced.

''What were you doing there?''

''I worked in a café'' again she got hit but a slap.

''With whose permission you started working, did I gave you a permission, huh you slut'' her father bend down at her level and again gripped her hair and shouted.

''Who was that boy?'' he pressed her hair more tightly and tears started flowing out of her tears because she never thought in her wild dreams that one day her family got to know about HIM.

''That was only....only one of the college classmate''

''I already warned you not to interact with anyone specially boys and now it's your punishment but today you have to count how much strike you got and if you stop then I will not stop until you die, understand'' she murmured slowly understood and get ready to get hit by belt.

Her father started beating her and she started counting and due to pain if she stop then the hitting movement start in a fast motion and her father was now about to hit her again but Anshul came and stop her father.

''Stop it Dad, she will die, enough is enough'' Anshul shouted and help her sister by waking up her from the floor.

''What she done now? huh? that you were beating her like a monster'' he again shouted but her father didn't said anything to him because he loves anshul and he was like a apple of his eye, his every demands got fulfilled before asking him but never ever he asked anything for himself.

''Asked your sister, now she started whoring around men and always ready to spread her legs everywhere, such a slut'' Sanjana got shocked by listening her father talks about her like that and more tears started following from her eyes.

''Stop it Dad, how can you think her like that, she is not like that, I know her, so what if she talked to anyone, so what if she do something on her own, its not like that you cared about her and you are possessive about her, because it clearly seems that you are scared that if she went outside then your secret will come out, right Dad'' her father got shocked listening him and he started sweating.