3. A Match

Soon the day comes of football match and the news of football match of Siddharth with those bad boys spread like a fire in the whole college but they don't know that Siddharth was a international player of football in his school and no one can beat him in the football and as for Rakesh he was also a champion of football match, both the teams are equally powerful and equally experienced; moreover the girls life is depends on this match and they were silently praying that Siddharth would win that match because Rakesh verma is totally a womaniser and if he lay his eyes on any girl then girl will surely under him and if the girl denied him then he know how to force himself on any girl but this was all unnoticed by his parents.

Everyone has total 11 members in their teams and they both headed to the ground and whole school collected on the ground to see the match, why not it's the girls matter and moreover The most biggest bully of the college whose everyone is afraid in the whole college is in the ground and everyone is curious who will win.

Soon the host announce the match and everyone get ready

''READY....1...2...3....GO'' and everyone start, as the snaps starts the football play. The centre player from the team of Siddharth passes the football between his legs to Siddharth who is standing behind him while Rakesh team is trying to snatch it off but Siddharth was not giving any chance to any of the player of them to take the ball and he passes the ball to another player but that catch missed and Rakesh team successfully snatch the ball before it goes to another player of Siddharth.

He played with the ball with his legs and soon he reached the goal area while playing as Siddharth was trying to snatch it but got fail and then Rakesh kick the ball to the net but luckily the goal keeper dogged it and Siddharth team sigh in relief and game again started now it was again the Rakesh team leading but Siddharth was just seeing his every moment and planning to make It loss the game.

Rakesh team was passing the ball to one another player but didn't giving a single chance to Siddharth but as they were going ahead Siddharth team surrounded them in all directions as they are planning to snatch the ball, as they were about to move but due to Siddharth speed, Siddharth snatch the ball with his legs and everyone started moving towards their goal area and reach to net and then Siddharth kick the goal pretty hard and it was goal.

''3 points goes to Siddharth team and it was leading to 3-0, as now we have to see what will Rakesh team do''

Game again started and Rakesh was frustrated that they couldn't able to dogged the goal and he started playing again.

''It was again goal, again Siddharth team do the goal now the match is getting interested, so the audience take popcorn with you all and enjoy the match''

''Guys what are you doing, did you all forget how to play football, it was the easy, what happen to you all, it's the matter of our self-respect''

''Bro, we are trying but seems like Siddharth is a pro-player because he knows every strategy of football, he first watch the moves and he plays''

''Ok now also have to do like Siddharth do, first watch his moves and play his strategy but this goal has to be our, ok'' everyone nodded went to different direction and started playing.

(I don't know exact about football as how it plays and for exact info I  just collecting information from the google then I'm writing, if anyone knows the explanation of football then let me know in the comment section.)

Everyone was playing because both the team doesn't want to loss and now everyone is started cheering for Siddharth while some students cheering for Rakesh.

''As Match is going to be more interested, both the teams were playing with full spirit as nobody wants to loss and now it was a goal as Rakesh team scores 3 points and now it was the match 6-3, Rakesh team is losing for a one goal and for winning he need 6 extra points, who will win and who will loss, to find out this is becoming more difficult.