2. Ragging and saving

Dear Dairy

I always thought love a beautiful feeling but never thought a beautiful journey, I know you are wondering why I'm talking about love, is I'm in love. Well to be honest I don't know I'm in love or not but I don't want to be in , why, because of my family. Ever since I was grown up into young women I was never allowed to be friends with anyone especially guys, if I had either they would made me to stay away from him by beating me or they started threating him, after that because of my family no body wanted to become my friends. But yesterday I made two more new friends one is girl and second well he is guy and now total I have three friends two girls and one boy, I know I know my again so called family would beat me but what should I do if the guy made his presence in that way that no one would ever try to vanished him from our mind, and also not from our heart too.

Well you know what happened yesterday when it was my second day of college, well  morning was as usual but yesterday it was peaceful, no tantrums, no beatings nothing at all because yesterday my parents have to go early as there was important meeting of them, but after what happened in college I got really scared.

-----FLASHBACK-----

Third person's POV

It was the second day of college for Sanjana and to be precise she like this new life of hers and fortunately there was no scoldings and beatings from her parents by which her mood is really good today and in college everyone was very friendly with Sanjana as she is so innocent but always strict in time management, owing to everyone like her personality where as she is getting along with Neha pretty good as they were getting close.

They were towards their class as they have same classes when a bunch of students block their way.

"Well what a new beauty today present here" one of guy said to them and there was almost six huge guy with a lean body and tattoos everywhere which gave them bad boys look.

''What the hell, leave our way'' Neha said and the both started to go to from another side but they block them.

''Why you so early baby, let us have some fun''  the main thing is that nobody would dare to say anything to them because if they dare then the next day either they won't alive or they will not present in the same country because they are the politicians sons and college principal sons.

''L..listen leave us, then''

''Then, ohh you know warnings, listen the sweet beauty like you didn't suit this warnings type shits from pretty mouth of yours, they just suit under us'' after listening this Sanjana and Neha felt disgusted as well as they felt helpless because there is no one who would help them as after seeing everyone left without glancing them back.

''First of all tell us your name, you both of you'' but nobody utter a single word and the main leader cupped Neha face hard.

''Tell us your name otherwise kissed us or I will kiss you, understand'' Neha nodded while tears started forming in her eyes.

''Please leave us, we have classes''

''Name''  the guy said to them with a gritted teeth

''N...Neha'' and others started staring at Sanjana with a raised eyebrows. ''S...Sanjana''

''What a pretty name for a pretty girl like you both, now it's the fun time'' and all six boys standing at all four sides of them and started touching them inappropriately and they started yelling but nobody listen as teachers were also went after seeing them in pity because they don't want to lose their jobs, tears started forming in their eyes.

But as they again started touching them but one guy held of their hand to stop them for further molesting them.

''Hey, if you want to live your life peacefully, then go silently from there otherwise consequences will not be good for you''