32. Meeting the devil

Third person's POV

There was a huge relief on everyone face when Barrat came but this much late and with the bruises was still a question in everyone mind.

Sanjana inspect Siddharth bruises having on knuckles and having a cut on his lips.

When everyone was busy again preparing for the wedding then Sanjana took Siddharth hand and took her to her room for inspecting it and bandage it properly.

''Sanjana I'm seriously okay.'' But she ignored his words and made him sit properly on the bed and took First aid kit and started doing her work.

All the time, Siddharth was looking at her fondly, she finish it while trying to control her tears which was noticed by Siddharth.

As Sanjana was about to go but Siddharth held her wrist which results her falling into his lap, which made her gasps.

"You don't have to cry, you know!" He said while kissing her tears away.

"It's just I can't see you in this state." She said in a slow voice and hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

He was Patting her head, "I'm okay." He slowly says while sanjana nodded still hiding her face.

"Let's go." He said and while sanjana lift her face and Siddharth kissed her forehead.

They both went out from the room and sanjana went outside towards Neha room and say her again ready for the marriage.

They did some chit-chat and now it was the time to go outside.

Marriage started while sanjana and Siddharth beside each other seeing all the scene with a dream in their eyes.

"One day, I will also come to your house to take you." He said more like whispering.

"One day, I will also wait for you in a bridal attire." She also said with a smile while both were focusing on the marriage and with a smile on their eyes.

They both don't know what would happen in their life, an unexpected turn will take in their life which will create havoc in everyone life.

After the marriage as it was already early morning and everyone was tired so they only go to their room without proceeding any rituals as they were too much tired.

In was the evening time when everyone start preparing for the left over ritual that is Vidaai. (It's a Indian ritual after marriage when girl have to left their parents and went to her husband house that is called vidaai.)

Sanjana parents were already present as they said to take sanjana again to their hell house.

She reluctantly went with them after bidding bye to their friends Priya and Siddharth and Neha family.

Priya and Siddharth were unsure to sent her away with those demons who only want destruction for their money and also for their benefit.

And when they reached they started showing their true colours.

"Get ready." His father said in a cold tone.

Sanjana flinched and even confusedly looking at his face.

"Does your father need to repeat him self, didn't your heard, huh!" His mother yelled because If they got delay while sending her to meet him, then consequences will not be good.

"First I want to know for what and why?" She stubbornly said while crossing her hands above her chest.

"Aren't you become stubborn, well let me tell you sweetheart that I have fixed your marriage." He said while coming close to her and while sanjana was feeling like her world stopped.

She can't married to any other man, other than Siddharth, can she?.

"Why? For which right you have fixed my marriage huh, how dare you both, I will not do-" she was cut off by a sudden slap on her face, she looked up only to find her mother was glaring at her.

"Don't you dare to raise your voice." She said with gritting teeth.

His father came forward and said, "Don't you love your brother huh, his dreams, his everything, do you want to destroy everything and trust me I can do that in just a snap on my finger and after that blames goes to your head." Her head was slipping, she was feeling help less person.

Just for the sake of her brother she got read to meet that person whom they fixed her marriage.

She decided that she will tell him everything and he will understand, not knowing he is devil in a disguise.

She reached that cafe which was told by her father, and she felt weird there when she didn't find any person there except that person who was sitting at the corner of the cafe looking at her with dark and lustful eyes.

She was getting negative vibes from that person, her hands was sweating and her heart was beating crazily.

She was already tired with the wedding and her parents didn't let her rest, but for her love and also for her brother, she forgot her pain and went out to meet him.

She reached there and Vikrant stood up and forward his hand to shake it but sanjana only did Namaste without shaking his head.

It angered him and he tightly fist his hand under the table and took a long breathe to control his anger.

"Soon, baby, soon you will follow my all order and will only touch me." He said while smirking.

"So, your name is sanjana right, you are looking so beautiful." She was feeling uncomfortable in his gaze but then she decided to talk on a point not to beating around the bush.

"Actually I'm sorry I can't marry you, I didn't come here to say yes, actually I love some one else, hope you will understand please no to this alliance." And that was the last string of his anger bursting.

He forcefully stand up and grabs sanjana elbow in a tight grip which startled her.

"Listen, I will not say no this alliance, you are mine, you will be mine, and don't worry you will forgot that man because I can give more pleasure to you other than him." She felt disgusted by his words and tears started forming in her eyes but she tried to remain confident.

She forcefully pushed him which stumbled him.

"You are disgusted, physco and perverted man, and what did you say about pleasure then listen if he got to know about this, then I'm sure you will be the dead meat and yeah he is not like you, who only know to use women for your pleasure." With that she ran away while tears were flowing continuously and even with a dedication that no matter what she will not marry that man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it

Guys just tell me should I stop this series, because there are no views and also not even votes and comments.

I'm taking my time and cancelling my all work just to provide you story and in return I'm getting a good response.

Please don't be a silent reader

Do votes and comments and also please share this book as much as you can.