36.Running into accident

UNEDITED

Third person's POV

They both decided to go to America so that they can be safe, most importantly child can be safe, they named him as Rahul because in adoption paper name was needed, so they named him As Rahul.

They both book the night flight and start packing their belongings.

Sanjana was playing with Rahul as she was feeling too much attracted towards him, she was feeling like a mother now as Rahul is now her son.

''Rahul, do you are going to your aunt, she is too cute and she will love you, okay.'' she said to him in a baby voice and Rahul was looking at her with his big doe eyes and then suddenly squealed made Sanjana laugh.

Behind was standing Siddharth who was smiling seeing Sanjana laughing after so many days without any tension.

Soon The night falls and they both went out as cab was already waiting because they don't want to take their car, and after half an hour they reached Airport and then sit in the plane.

The little one squealed when plane started moving and started clapping his hands which made Sanjana and Siddharth both chuckled.

And they went to America.

After half an hour when Sanjana and Siddharth already went to plane, they reached Airport because some one in the guards of Vikrant claimed that he saw them coming towards Airport.

They went towards Security system and checked the videos of past half an hour and then they saw Sanjana with a boy and also a baby.

It kinds shocked him and anger boiled inside him, thinking of Rahul as her own baby.

He wanted to kill that baby and also that boy whom he saw with Sanjana.

So They didn't waste time and booked their tickets of America and went behind them in his own plane.

After 24 hours they reached to America, and exactly after 20 minutes Vikrant also reached by following them.

It was the day light when they reached, so they hire a cab as they already know the address of the Arjun's house.

Meanwhile

''Boss, now we also don't know where they went in America, how we will find them?'' One of the guard said and Vikrant was too much frustrated to be boiled and he was burning in anger.

''First, did you able to find out what I said?'' He asked to them.

''Yes boss, according to the information these all are the biodata and all information of background of their friends, where they lived and where they are currently living.'' he said.

''And also we got to know one of her friend Priya came in the America too because of her shift in the medical and they are one enemy too.'' another one said.

''Enemy, who?'' Vikrant asked.

''Rakesh, the son of politician, we got to know that he was totally humiliated by those three girls Neha, priya and Sanjana and not only that Arjun also insult him in the whole office because he finds out that all the financial damage by done by Rakesh in his office, so for taking revenge he is now playing dirty but no body where is he because he was hiding.'' He said.

''But I know.'' Vikrant said with a smirk.

''How, boss?'' He asked.

He only smirked, ''But first lets end this game of these three, her boyfriend, her child, Sanjana you did wrong by running away and also hide that bastard child of yours.'' He said while gritting his teeth and dialed a number.