27. Faking plot

Third person's POV

''Siddharth we will be late for the meeting, let me go, please.'' Sanjana said while wriggling as she was here sitting in lap of Siddharth in his office as he was sitting on the chair as Siddharth pulled her here which made her flustered because she wasn't expecting that move.

''Nope.'' Siddharth said while resting his one hand on her waist and he was busy in his laptop sending e-mails. She stopped wriggling as she know it is totally a waste of time.

After some time she again started speaking, ''Today is my last day here.'' she said while playing with a button of his shirt.

"Hmm" he only said hmm because he have another plans and little bit sanjana also know this.

"Ok it's time for the meeting, let's go." He said while grabbing her hand but he immediately release it when Sanjana hissed at the sudden touch.

"What happened?" He said while being worried and Sanjana immediately hide her hand behind her back.

Siddharth gently but forcefully grabbed her hand and saw that her hand was burned.

"Again." He said because he also know what Sanjana was bearing but he can't do anything because of Sanjana as she said that she want to fight this with her own power and in return she swear on him to not to interfere.

She nodded while bowing down her head and Siddharth put his finger on her chin and raised her head.

"Why?" He said while grabbing first aid box and also suppressing his anger.

He want to kill them right now right here but because of Sanjana swear he is helpless.

He started apply ointment slowly so that it didn't get affected too much to Sanjana.

"Actually when I was making breakfast, it slightly got burned and actually I learnt that it makes the breakfast crispy but I didn't do anything intentionally and when she saw it was slightly burned she put my hand on the fry pan." She whisper in a small voice and silently tears were falling.

"Sanjana, look at me." She slowly moved her eye and look at her in his brown eyes.

"Move in with me." He said and Sanjana was seeing him dumbfounded.

"I can't" she said while tears were silently flowing and wetting her cheeks.

"Why can't you sanjana, it's being a long time from your childhood you were just suffering, suffering and suffering and yet you are suffering, I want to ask that how long you will suffer, huh, how long? Sanjana listen I know you denied to me to take any actions against them because you want to fight this fight with own power, but I can't see you in pain and today is totally cruelty, please Sanjana come with me, please" he said last sentence while joining his forehead to hers.

"I will, but give me some time, I promise when right time comes I will come to you. Just wait for some time." She whispers still joining their foreheads

Siddharth was watching into her eyes, this girl is nothing but a pure and innocent, how can they do something like that with her own child- he thought.

"Ok, after Neha wedding you will come to me and I will not listen a answer no." Siddharth said sternly because only one month left for Neha  wedding and he can wait for one month and after that sanjana will live with him but little bit he know there will be many obstacles came.

"Ok, now let's go otherwise we will be late for the meeting." Sanjana said.

"Ok and yeah we will go somewhere after meeting, I want to show you something." Sanjana nodded and after that they went for the meeting.