13. Tigresses

When they opened the door they got shocked because there were more than 20 girls in that room, tied up their hands and mouth with a rope, some have bruises on their faces as well as hands and legs.

They both started to opening the ropes of them and then they decided to take them out until one guard saw them.

''Hey, who are you and how you came here?'' he started coming closer in order to catch them.

''But you are also a great thing, so wanna take some pleasure, baby doll'' they both feel disgusting after listening his talk but this time they will not be get afraid. Neha and Sanjana looked at each other and nodded their head.

Sanjana has already a iron rod which she take it off and put it on side while saving the girls which she immediately grabbed it and then hit him on his head and a scream come out from his mouth due to which some more guards came there.

''Listen you all, you all are not weak and if you want to go out then fight, fight for your life" they all nodded on Sanjana's words and grabbed some things to hit them.

Sanjana and all started hitting them while Sanjana hit iron rods on their heads, soon the way got cleared and all the girls start moving forward and at that time Siddharth and officers came there while they got proud on girls power and Sanjana, how she handle the situation.

Then some of the police officers escort the girls out to their van and then rushed to the hospital as they were injured.

''Did you find Priya?'' they shook their head as no and again started finding for Priya, they were lucky enough because all the time Rakesh was outside.

They reached at the end where the last room was and infront of the room there was two guy were standing and they were back facing them, they got a doubt that Priya could there in this room.

Sanjana without telling anyone started going forward when Siddharth saw her, he hold her wrist and signal her not to do any action in a rush but Sanjana just want her friend safety, didn't listen him and started going there and then she immediately hit one guy's head with a iron rod, owing to others got alert and reached there.

There were standing total more than 10 men which somewhat scared Sanjana.

'Oh god, these bull types men are standing here, what should I do, sanju you see now what would happen when you will try to become superwomen, oh god someone save me.'

They started coming closer but again Sanjana hit him but she don't know that they were more powerful and then someone grabbed her hand but before anyone do something to her, Siddharth came and started fighting with them, so do police officer as he have a gun and immediately more police force came there but still their target is pending that is Rakesh, they don't know where is he.

They open the door and saw Priya there, hands tied up with the headboard of the bed and little clothes were also torn out.

Sanjana and Neha rushed to her and opened her hands and seeing the Priya hugged them tightly and started crying loudly.

''Shh...shh we are here now don't need to cry, ok''

''H....he tried to ...tou...touch me'' she again hugged Sanjana.

''Shh...nobody will touch you, ok, now let's go'' there was a clapping sound from behind and saw Rakesh there.

''Ahh, what a family view, this brings tears in my eyes, oh god'' Sanjana felt Priya's grip tighten which made her blood boils, because she know the life of abuse, humiliation, but doing the rape or using the innocent girls for their pleasure is wrong, absolutely wrong and Now Neha and Sanjana both wanted to destroy him.

''Rakesh verma, you are under arrest, so surrender yourself otherwise we have to take actions'' Rakesh just only smirked.

''Why so early officer, because the real game will begin now'' by saying this he take off his gun and point at Sanjana but today Sanjana is not at that condition that she will fear, she just wanted to save his friends life.

''Rakesh, I'm warming you, surrender yourself and put down the gun'' said Siddharth somewhere scared for the girls life.

''Oh, Mr. Siddharth is warning me, but listen today there will be a death surely because of you my whole business went down, because of you all everything got destroy and now it's the time of your destruction.'' said Rakesh.

Neha and Sanjana again signaled each other and rushed to Rakesh and touch his feet.

''Please Rakesh, please leave us, please'' Rakesh smirked as he thought that they were begging for their life while Siddharth and Priya were both shocked that what they were doing and was going to asked them until Rakesh tried to kick them but Sanjana grabbed his leg and pushed him, he fell on the floor with a thud and then Sanjana and Neha immediately grabbed some sticks and started beating him.

Sanjana spoke, ''What do you think that girls are weak, they are only used for pleasure, so today I will tell you what are the girls for,  girls aren't wear, it's just your mentality are so weak that you only know your disgusting tactics to force yourself on girls, listen if they didn't speak or they are calm it doesn't mean they don't how to fight because a tigress is also calm before hunting her pray and girls are the tigress. if they know how to be calm then they know how to be a violent person.'' by saying she was just continuously hitting due to which blood started coming out from his different part of body but she didn't stop, Siddharth went to her and tried to stop her but she jerked it off and goes to Priya.

''Take it and hit him for whatever he done to you, don't be scared if today you will got scared then people like him again advantage of the girls.'' Priya closes her eyes and all the incidents started flashing in her mind, that how he force himself on her and how he tried to touch her and a sudden anger boiled in her, she take the rod from her and started hitting Rakesh.

''This is for forcing, try to rape me, what do you think you will do these things continuously and there will no end of this but no everything has an end and now your end is here.'' after that police officer take Rakesh and went to police station after meeting them.

''Thankyou Ms. Sanjana you are indeed so strong and I'm telling you in the next period of time, these rapist will think several times to even lay an eye on girls disgustingly, thankyou!'' Sanjana smiled and after this whole commotion Priya fell on her knees and started sobbing badly and then Siddharth hugged her because as being a brother of her, he was feeling so much guilty not to keep safe her from these people.

''Priyu, now stop crying, everything is over, ok, now let's go home'' they all nodded and then went to hospital first and after that they went to Priya's apartment.

Everything can be bearable but rape like things always destroy everyone's life, these people just use girls for their pleasure, they never cared what's the age of the girls because in this time period and diaper using baby also got raped so what can we expect from them, so girls have to strong and have to tell them that if you have an eye or a finger then we know how to cut hands and eyes from their body...

Don't forget to votes and comment......