11. Dating romance

Third person's POV

Whole day the happiness can already seen on Sanjana's face which also makes Anshul happy because he was happy that his sister after such a long time was smiling and enjoying her moments. He knows that Sanjana already talked to Siddharth which makes her content.

Sanjana was in her room doing her project work as day after tomorrow is the submission date so that's why she was doing the work when her phone ranged and an unknown number flashed on her screen. First she was hesitant to pick up the call but later she made her mind and picked up the call.

"Hello?" She asked but the person remained silent for some time.

"Who is it?"

"Me" she shuddered at his voice.

"Siddharth is that you but how you got my number?"

"I have my ways, now tell me what are you doing?"

"Project" she sighed because she was tired.

"Tired?" She hummed while looking forward.

"Can you come outside, I mean can we meet at XXX place.....as a date"

"This time?" She was confused as well as shocked because Siddharth wants her to take on a date.

"Any problem?" He asked while being concern.

"No" she said and he continued, "what about your parents?"

"They are on business trip for one month" he hummed and later on decided that they will meet at decided place.

Sanjana's POV

Why Siddharth is calling me outside?, it's not I was complaining because I also love spending time with him, but it would be ok right to go out like this, if my parents got to know, they will.......no no no nothing will happen; however, Anshul was keeping a tab on me but he said to me do whatever I want to do.

Anyways let's get ready, I went to washroom for freshening up and after that I wore a purple off shoulder dress which reached to my mid thigh and did a little makeup because I'm not a much lover of makeup and wore heels.

I'm nervous, it's my first date with Siddharth after some time my cab arrived which I booked

I'm nervous, it's my first date with Siddharth after some time my cab arrived which I booked. After giving him destination I reached there in just 10 minutes and I started looking for Siddharth but he was no where seen, what is happening? where is he? did he just pranked me?. A sudden fear engulfed me that he can't leave me like that, can he?

Suddenly a man came to me in a decent clothes and said, ''Mam are you Sanjana?" I nodded, ''This way Mam, Siddharth sir said me to lead you way so please come''  Ahh I'm such a idiot to think like that. I smiled at him and followed him.

He took me inside the hotel and then we came inside the elevator and he clicked at 15th floor. After some time we reached and then he said to go by myself, huh! how I'm supposed to go, Anyways I started going forward but in middle there were roses beads everywhere that lead a straight way. I don't know what is happening but I'm excited to know, where are you sid!!

Here comes an end of the way and there it was a beautiful decoration at the roof top, in the middle there is a table setup for two person and I went towards it but till now I didn't saw Siddharth, I started looking here and there.

''Looking for me?'' a voice came exact from behind and little scream came out, I put my hand on my chest and look behind, here standing my....I mean Siddharth looking freaking hot and handsome.

I was staring at him without blinking until my eyes looked into his eyes and I think he saw me that I was staring at him because a smirk formed on his lips and I looked down being embrassed

"Done checking me out" he said while I blushed.

"I was not" I replied.

"I see." He then came forward and whisper in my ears, "looking beautiful"

"T...thankyou"

"So let's sit"  Siddharth forward a chair for me being a gentleman.

"So how's the decorations?"

"It was that I can't describe in words, did you do all these?"

"You can say that" he shrugged while I just looking at him dumbfounded.

"No way"

"Yes way, now let's eat" at the next moment a waiter came and we ordered our cuisines.

After finishing the food Siddharth stand up and forward his hand towards me.

"Can I have a dance?"

"Sure" this time I just without any hesitant replied him because I wanted to live this moment in fullest, who knows about tomorrow.

He put his hand on my waist and push me forward while I just putt hand on his shoulder for balance, because of this proximity I looked down.

"Look at me, sanj" he whispers and I again look into his brown eyes.

I just ignored the name which he gave me.
His eyes held lot of emotions especially which I'm scared to believe, love. A powerful emotion which had a power to do everything in this world.

We started slowly moving with beats of music that was going on backside and then he twirled me around and back hugged me, my breath hitched.

"Thankyou" he said more like whisper in his raspy voice.

"F...for what?" I stutter because of closeness.

"For accepting this little date" he again twirled me and now we are back in position, face-to-face. I smiled and he reciprocated it.

He started leaning in and then first look into my eyes and at my lips, my heart beat increased and I closed my eyes but before we do anything the cloud thunder and I jumped from my place.

It's gonna be rain.

We moved back and Siddharth said, "let's go before rain starts" I nodded and then we moved outside and started going towards Siddharth's car. He opened his car door for me.

In the car some romantic music were playing which makes the mood more romantic, I opened the car side door and cool wind hit my face.

I really love this feelings but god please never snatch this from me this happiness.

Soon we reached my place and after biding byes I entered inside the house where Anshul was waiting for me with a teasing smile.

Now with little teasings and chit chat we soon call it a day and I decided to tell these to one and only my best friend. Diary.

So here today chapter is finished

Soon I will meet you all may be tomorrow

Till then take care....