Author's Note

Guys I have a request....... please guys don't be silent reader and do likes,please

Because your likes give all authors that happiness that nobody could ever imagine, so please don't be a silent reader, just only you have to do what, just filling the star that's it.

Please try to understand and do votes and comment. I specially including all other writer write down there stories with a lot of struggle and love, and if you just became a silent reader and didn't do any vote it dis-motivated the authors and they feel hurt.

So last time please don't be silent reader and do votes on it, I have only this small request so please do votes if you are liking the story but don't be a silent reader.

One more thing

Who want Siddharth entry and in which style you want and trust me whatever you will say I will write down the chapter of Siddharth entry in that way only and then the credit will goes to them who will tell me the ideas. Don't worry I will credit to all of them who will give me ideas.

And

Also should I post some mature content after their marriage.....

Tell me your opinions.

Again last I'm saying please don't be a silent reader, appreciate the story....

Thank-you, I hope for a positive response....

Update will come soon.