14. Priya's Nightmare

After coming from there, everyone was worried for Priya as she didn't talk to anyone, just locked herself in her apartment, neither she talked to anyone nor eating anything.

It creates a huge troll on her life and everyone was getting worried about her. After that Siddharth and Neha decided that they will live with her but Sanjana denied that she can't live here because her brother is alone in the house but she will visit here daily . Everyone understands her condition and then Siddharth dropped her to her house. 

Priya's POV

I don't know what I'm feeling but surely I'm feeling numb, that man lay his filthy hand on me, I'm feeling so much dirty. I know everyone was worried about me but I don't want to talk to anyone, after coming there I took a number of baths but still I was feeling worthless and a low class dirty bitch.

I wanted to sleep to relax my mind but sleep was far away from me, then I went to balcony looking at stars and these traitors tears again started pouring out, If Sanjana and Neha didn't came on time I don't know what would happen but I always thought Sanjana a calm and collected person and never thought she can become violent but at that time pain can be clearly seen in her eyes, and it's like she was like holding many things only inside her.

After some minutes I again went inside the room and lay down and this time sleep took over me.

Third person's POV

It was 1 in the morning and Priya was sweating badly and clutching the bedsheets tightly in her fists, she was having a nightmare, nightmare about all the incidents that happen in her life, soon a scream left from her mouth and she sit on the bed with a jerk while breathing heavily.

After listening her scream Neha and Siddharth came in her room and then Neha hugged her tightly.

''H....He c...came back'' Priya said with a shivering voice.

''Listen Priyu, he will not ever came back, he is not here, ok'' Neha said while Siddharth sit on the other side and then Priya hugged him which he reciprocated back. Neha went in the kitchen to bring water for her.

''Take a deep breathe, calm down'' he said while rubbing her back and soon she calmed down and drank the water.

''Now tell me what happened?" asked Siddharth.

''Nightmare'' they both shared to each other worriedly and then focus on Priya.

''Why you try to think about it again and again, if you try to think and let that bastard consume your brain then this nightmare will never stop, you don't have to be weak, you don't have to cry because it is them who is needed to suffer and cry, I know it's tough but move on because after that your life is pending, don't waste it and don't shed these precious tears for them who are not worth it, understand'' Priya nodded and she understood no matter what she have to be strong but this is not an easy task, it will surely take 2 or 3 days or weeks but eventually everything started coming on it original platform.

''I'm here with you in this room, if you need anything then just wake me up, ok'' Neha said while Priya nodded and then Siddharth also went to his room and slept.

After 2 days

In these 2 days nothing change in Priya condition and also they consulted to the doctor regrading Priya's health, he suggest them to change Priya's environment which means make her live in sone cheerful environment as Priya's parents didn't live here so Siddharth decided to take her his home so that she will feel good.

Now everyone including Neha and Sanjana was in Siddharth's house but Priya didn't talked to anyone. Siddharth mother being the most cheerful mother tried every ways to make her comfortable and she somewhat succeeded though.

"Dear, if you have any problem regarding living here then you can tell him or if Siddharth tease you like childhood days then just you have to give me signal I will beat his ass off."

"Mom, this is not fair you again change the party, come on." Siddharth whined and everyone's chuckled and Priya too smiled but there is one person who had tears in her eyes by seeing the mother son relation but she control it and didn't showed to anyone.

"Ok kids, let's go it's almost the time of dinner, so you will do it here all"

"No aunty I can't, my parents are on a business trip and my brother is alone at house, so I have to leave, sorry"  she said apologetic as when she saw his mother face.

"No way, call your brother also here or I'm sending Siddharth to take him here"

"But—"

"Are you calling or should I send him." She shooked her head as no and went outside to call her brother.

After half an hour her brother came here and was feeling awkward because he don't know anyone but Siddharth's mother made him feel like home and everyone went to do the dinner.

Next morning

Before going to the college Neha and Sanjana decided to go to Siddharth house to meet Priya because from last two days they didn't went to college. Now they were more worried because Priya didn't showed till yet as she didn't came out from her room.

Everyone sighed and started going outside for college but a voice stopped them.

"Are you all going without me, come on I lose two days studies and you all today also going without me."

"Mami(parental brother's wife) see they are all so mean"

Everyone was happy that Priya was trying to behave normally with everyone like usual.

Siddharth's mother grabbed his ear and twisted it and Siddharth winced in pain.

"You idiot, how dare you to leave my daughter here." Everyone chuckled including Priya and she mentally thanked god to send these friends in her life, otherwise she also don't know what would happen if they were not in her life and with a smile, everyone started going to college.

Meanwhile

"Neha and Sanjana, for this insult I will surely take my revenge, don't worry I will come surely to you both and this time I will make Priya mine" he smirked.

That's it

Who could be that person who wanted revenge......

Stay tuned and take care......