21. Jealous

Third person's POV

Sanjana was shocked to the core that the person whom she wanted to see from last three years is standing infront of her. She was too much happy to say but at the same time she was hurt because of him, because he left suddenly without any telling.

On the other hand, Siddharth was on the cloud nine to saw his Sanjana after from so long which he never thought he can able to see her because of the circumstances. He know that she was hurt because he didn't told her and also he even didn't told her when he messaged her to wait for him.

After that he changed his number because he had more things to do in his life that can be possible if he went away from there but now he know he have to return not for himself but the precious thing he left in India. Sanjana, the most precious thing he left there in the cruel world, he know she suffered so much because of her parents and he wanted to save her from everyone's eye.

"Long time no see, Sanj" he said while Sanjana was enable to say anything and tears of joy left from her eye which made him worried, he stood up and went towards her but before he touch her cheek, a hard slap landed on his face which shocked him but didn't angered him because he know he deserve it for leaving her in mid-way.

His face bend on different direction because of hard slap but soon he composed and look at her with guilt but before he say something she again slapped him.

"Ahh, women this is violence and is this way to welcome anyone." He said coolly which anger angered her but before she again slapped him he hold her wrist and turned her around and back hugged her.

"Ahh leave me, what do you think of yourself huh? Leave me you monkey, donkey whatever you are." She said.

"But I'm a human" he said and Sanjana stop wriggling for a moment like started thinking that he state a fact.

"You leave me." She again started wriggling but Siddharth just tighten his hold and whisper in her ear.

"I didn't came back to leave you again, I'm sorry for leaving you once but now I came back to not to leave my precious thing again." He said.

"Leave me." She said in a broken voice which made him realise that she was crying which made his loosen his hold and turned her around.

"Hey, shh don't cry please, I can handle everything but I can't handle tears in your eyes, please" he said while wiping her tears.

She jerk his hand and said, "I hate you." By saying this she ran out of the cabin and Siddharth sighed because he know he have to handle her and again gain her trust which he broke when he was gone without telling her, after running she soon mingled with her members and left the office because it was the time to go.

She was whole day thinking the little encounter with Siddharth, indeed she was happy but at the same time hurt.

She thought to tell to her first best friend which is non-other than her diary.

Dear diary

You know what happened today, today was the luckiest and happiest day of my life. I know you must be thinking what I'm blabbering and did I won a lottery but no I didn't won a lottery but more than that and you know what is it?. It is Siddharth, yeah he came back, again came back.

He said sorry to me but I'm not gonna forgive him so easily, I know you must be thinking that I'm mad or what, that person whom I wanted to come back is now infront of your eyes but you are saying you will not gonna forgive him so easily but let me tell you why, first he left me without telling me, second he just send me one message and after that he didn't try to talk to me, neither tried to contact me. So now you say how will I forgive him after breaking my heart into pieces?