20. Hero is back!

Here is the most awaited chapter, enjoy!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 3 years

Sanjana's POV

It's been three years since I last seen Siddharth, three years my life drastically change. Now Neha and Priya were become a sister to me, I can't imagine my life without them because they were my lifeline and they were the one who take care of me, my wounds, my everything. I love them so much.

About my parents, well they are the same now but I don't give a damn about them, yeah they beat the shit out of me but now I know I have to be strong for myself.

Previous year I completed my college along with Neha and Priya and now we both are fashion designer and Priya become a doctor, Neha's father is a business man and now Neha has it's own company well I and Neha both did the hard work to run this company and now I'm the managing director of the company of my department.

I sometime also met Neha's family without any acknowledgment of my parents because somehow they got to know the boy Siddharth which they thought I have some affair with was not here anymore and they eventually remove all the men who were keeping an eye on me.

Anshul also completed his school and now he also started his college in this year, he wants to become a businessman that's why he took subject business while his friendship with Ishani started growing more. Yeah, Aakash and Ishani were still connected to me because Aakash got to know what Ishani says to me and apologized to me and even Ishani also apologized to me because she didn't knew that  Aakash had a girlfriend and he didn't have any feelings for me which I really grateful and in this journey Aakash really helped us a lot.

In this three year I never got to know about Siddharth anything, not even Aakash got to know. I'm literally hurt because of this man, first he came in my life and made this heart of mine craving for him and then after making me his habit he left. How dare he. Whenever he will come in-front of me I will not talk to him and even will give him a tight slap.

I will ask him a simple question why he left me, after making my heart restless because of him.

Now I'm in the company seeing some paper work about some designs of new project.

"Mam, here are the designs." Rohit one of the employee in my department said to me.

"Ok keep them here and call others members for the meeting and said them to take their files with them as well." He nodded and went.

After the meeting when all the designs got selected I took them and went to Neha cabin.

I knocked and after taking permission I went inside.

"Sanj, how many times I have to tell you that you don't need permission to enter." I sheepishly smile while she shooked her head smilingly.

After submitting the designs when I was about to leave then Neha called me.

"Yes?" I went towards her.

"Actually, you know right, we are doing collaboration with Rajvansh company." I nodded, "That company whose CEO never came in-front of others, right!" I said and She nodded. "Yeah, actually they want a help from us to select designs and designing work you are handling so for next one month you and your department members have to went there."  She said while I was shocked.

"But Neha it's a big project and if I did some mistake." Neha stood up and came near me.

"I know you will do amazing, that's why I'm saying to you, ok so first you have to went there today itself to get to know and even you have to meet their CEO because he was the one who ordered that first we should have to meet him." I nodded and went outside to inform other members.

After informing we started preparing for going Rajvansh company. I don't know but there is feeling inside me, I'm feeling excited to go and even curious to know about their CEO, I was feeling like something will happen like something good.

Driver led us to the Rajvansh Company which was half an hour drive and then we all started going inside as in my team I took atleast 5 my best members so that there will be not any mistake.

I smiled at the receptionist and tell us that we are from SNR cooperation as I want to work with Neha and while I and Neha together make and we name as  SNR because it is the collective name of her parents while I also loved them so much as they gave me that feeling like I know them from years.

Anyways I and other members started waiting in the waiting room for their manager as he have to discuss the designs and plots.

After sometime their manager came with a girl.

"Sorry for the late, by the way I'm the directing manager Sameer Bajwa and she is Pooja Sachdeva my partner." We shooked our hand then we went in the Sameer's office.

"So, ok any recommendations and work you have." We nodded and after discussing the work and showing our designs they were quite impressed with the work and even praised and after that they took us to their showroom, so that we can recognise and help the other workers in their work.

"I want to say something, can I?" They nodded as I said.

"Can we make our clothes in a silk because nowadays silk clothes have a lot of demands and values and on the top of that embroidery work will enhance their beauty, don't you think?" They both looked towards each other and then at me, they smiled.

"It's a very good and indeed silk clothes are highly demandable in market, so let's go for it." We again shook our hand and again went inside the company.

Sameer went to the CEO room as his secretary inform him as soon as we entered inside and his secretary told us to wait in the waiting room because he want to meet the head of the team that is me.

I don't know what he wants to talk about and that too me.

After sometime Sameer came outside and told me to go inside. My heartbeat started increasing and my palms were sweating.

I want to just run but my hand work against it and knocked on it. There came a husky voice which I felt that I know that voice.

I went inside but he was facing his back and I cleared my throat to gain his attention but he didn't face me.

"Welcome Ms. Sharma" there came a voice and I know that voice.

No....I mean he is really back.

"Siddharth." It came as a whisper and then he revolve his chair and face me while I just stand there shocked enable to say any word.

That's it...

So who miss Siddharth, there he is...

What do you think how will Sanjana react when she will come in her senses....

And thankyou saee24 for helping me and giving me this wonderful advise of Siddharth entry

Stay tuned and take care