23. Neha's accident

Next day

Sanjana's POV

It was the Sunday which means no work and no office and I was kinda sulking because staying here means staying in the hell and you know why? But Today is lucky day as my parents are not here but I have to stay in house because there is no work and it's going to afternoon and I was almost finish doing the household chores when my phone started ringing.

It was Neha.

"Hey." I said as soon as I picked up.

"Hello, Sanjana can you come at my house." She said.

"Now I mean that's so sudden, is everything alright?." I asked because it's the sudden.

"Actually yesterday my father told me that there is a proposal of marriage for me and today in the evening they are going to come and I'm hella nervous, that's why I want you and Priya to come here, please I can't do anything without you both." She said.

"Ok ok I'm coming, by the way did you inform Priya."

"No first I tell you then now I'm gonna call Priya, ok and also be on time." She said and I hummed in response.

After call I started getting ready and also wear a plain white salwaar suit and tend to open my hairs with minimal make up as I don't like it

After that I went downstairs and saw my brother was lying on the couch and watching the television.

"Ansh" I called him and he saw in my direction and abruptly stand up.

"You are looking beautiful di, but where are you going?." He question me.

"Neha's house, actually her marriage proposal came and she called to tag along because she is nervous so I'm going there and I will come in the evening ok." He nodded and again lay down on the couch and continue watching.

I took a cab and then went to Neha house, she is like a sister to me whenever I need her and Priya, I always found them to stand beside me for helping me. After Siddharth they were the reason that I started enjoying my life and now my parents also know both of them because sometime they used to come in my house and sometime I got scoldings but after that It was become ok.

I reached their house and rang the doorbell, Neha's mother open the door and instantly hugged me. After Siddharth mother she was the one who gave me mother love, but I was always confused as you all know I saw one women in my dream, her name was Lakshmi, whenever I was so hurt and sad she came in my dreams and really comfort me, but I don't know who is she, what relation she had with me.

"Namaste aunty, how are you?" I said as she let me in.

"I'm good dear, by the way what you will take?" She asked.

"No aunty I'm full, by the way where is Neha?" She caressed my cheek and told me that Neha is in her room upstairs.

"Hey Neha." I said as soon as enter inside her room.