17. Party

Sanjana's POV

One week when finished, didn't get to know about, in this one week Neha and Priya said to me that they can't come to the party as it will not be look good because Mr. Mathur knows me not them.

It was somehow reasonable but initially I got sad but eventually it was ok.

Now it's the day of party and Mr. Mathur gave me the address of their venue but day before party Anshul, Neha and Sanjana took me for shopping for dress but when I denied it they started forcing me by showing me their puppy eyes.

The way of blackmailing, my parents have a huge objection at first but now they don't care, but it doesn't mean they stop beating me, they beat me to the pulp, sometime no every time it leave bruises and I have to put concealer sometime to hide mark or sometime Anshul put cream on it.

Now I'm getting ready and today my parents are also not home, god knows where are they? Anyways  I'm wearing this

As everyone selected this because it suits me, I left my hair open and after doing minimal makeup and putting heels I got ready and went downstairs where Anshul was waiting for me patiently

"Let's go" he already booked a cab which was waiting outside for us.

After dropping us on the venue, we made our way inside but their guards stop us and told us to show invitation card and after that they let us in.

We were standing in the middle, there I spotted Mr. Mathur talking to someone.

I went to him and he noticed me.

''Hi Mr. Mathur'' I folded my hands in the form of namaste and he patted my head and smiled at me.

''You are looking gorgeous dear, by the way why aren't your parents came'' he asked for what I was praying to god that he will not ask.

''Actually, my parents have some business work, so they couldn't came but instead of it my brother Anshul came with me.'' he turned his attention towards him and he also greeted him.

''Hey, young boy thankyou for coming and now enjoy the party and let's go and greet everybody, come'' I and Anshul went behind him and after some seconds he called his family.

''Sanjana meet my grandson Aakash Mathur, soon to be CEO of Mathur corporations.'' I shook my hands with him, ''Happy birthday'' after saying I forward the gift which I brought for him.

''Thankyou, I think you are Sanjana right! My grandfather always talks about you that how hard working you are and all and trust me sometimes I felt jealous with you.'' I laughed at his statement and he continued, ''....and you young boy'' he pointed towards my brother.

''He is younger brother Anshul Sharma.'' they both shooked their hands and after sometime one girl with the same age of Anshul came towards him.

''Hey brother, where were you?, I was searching for you'' her features are so mesmerizing that anyone could fall for her and I think my brother too, because they way he was looking at her without blinking his eyes. I chuckled and nudged him and he look towards me and I raised my eyebrows, which he shrugged and grin while rubbing his back of his neck.

''Why you were searching for me, Ishani?'' Aakash asked her while being little worried.

''Actually, parents are calling you for cake cutting.'' she said and then towards me and then her brother, ''Ishani meet Sanjana, that girl whose grandpa always talking about and he is her brother Anshul'' she smiled and forward her hand towards me which I gladly accepted it.

''Nice to meet you Sanjana di, umm if you don't mind calling me di (elder sister)'' she said innocently.

''Nope, not at all'' she smiled and then turned to Anshul, greeted him.

''Let's go for cake cutting, you know bhai (brother) that cake was calling me from a long time for eat and now just cut it as soon as possible because I can't wait more.'' we all chuckled at her little antics.

She would be perfect for Anshul. (what do you say?)

After the cake cutting Aakash and I talking with each other, normally he was telling me about his business and all where Ishani and Anshul were got mingle with each other pretty well.

We were talking with each other related friends where I accidentally told him about Siddharth. He got surprised by listening his name.

"Siddharth, are you perhaps talking about Siddharth Rajvansh." I nodded confusingly that how he knows and I think he also understood by seeing my face.

"Actually he was school best buddy, we always used to talk with each other, teases each other and many more but from last some days I couldn't able to contact him, until one day before vanishing he talked about you I mean he said no matter what happens if I ever meet you means Sanjana which is you then please take care of her but when I asked him why he was saying this things he didn't tell me, just hugged me and vanish" I was so shocked about listening this and even very angry that why he couldn't only one time confront me .

"Are you okay?" I didn't realise when my tears start pouring out and flowed down on my cheeks.

"Yeah, just hurt that he didn't even tell me anything." He sadly smiled.

"He must have their own reasons and you know I'm also angry with him and when he will came back then we both will tackled him down." He did some actions of tackled Siddharth down and that scene was hilarious and I couldn't able to control my laugh and laugh out Loudly.

"I'm glad to saw this smile and laugh of yours because of me, thank god someone laugh because of me otherwise because of my cold personality in work everyone feared to even talked with me and sometimes when I initiate the talks they saw me like they ever saw a ghost." We both burst in to pit of laughter.

This day can't be more good than this.

"So it's time for me to go, this was a very meeting with you, after long time I laughed this much, only because of you, thankyou and once again happiest birthday and all the best for your future CEO position" he smiled and side hugged me.

"Well, if my friend gave me some responsibility than I have to be careful and take care of that responsibility which is currently you and Sanjana it was also a nice meeting with you and I'm really looking forward to meet you again. This is my card if you ever need my help related to anything then just give it a call I will specially arranged everything for you in my presence."

"Thank you Mr. Akash for your genuineness" he smiled and muttered 'No problem'.

After that I and Anshul bid our bye and  returned to our home where Anshul was also quite happy after spending little time with his crush.

That's all for today

I hope you like this.

Don't be silent reader and do votes and comment.

Till then take care and stay tuned.