16. Missing him

*NOT EDITED*

Sanjana's POV

It's been 2 days since he left, since my hope left, since the only reason of my living left me but he said to me wait for him, yeah at that night when we got to know that he left he send me only one single message from his previous number that 'wait for me'.

That's it.

After that his phone was totally switched off, I always tried his number only for this hope that one day he will received it but what I found from last two days always is switched off.

I'm really missing him, it's feel like that my soul leave from my body. I didn't even went to college from last two days because everywhere was his memory for which I'm not ready to confront.

My trance was broke by knocking at my door, I stand up and opened the door, it was Anshul, I let him inside and close the door.

"What happened to you, why are you tensed Anshu?" I asked when I noticed he was fidgeting his finger, he only did that when he was nervous.

"Di, are you okay?" He suddenly said.

"Yeah" I said.

"But you are not looking okay, what happened di?, is everything alright? You can tell me, but please say something" he is looking so tensed.

"Anshu, dear nothing happened, is just I'm tensed with so much happenings that's why?" I don't want to tell him that Siddharth and his parents are gone now.

"Di, don't lie to me you know right, you can't speak lie especially from me, so spill the whole truth."

Without any choice left I have to tell him everything that what happened, how they suddenly left.

His face fell down after listening me, that's why I was not telling him, now see because of me he got sad.

"It's ok, I'm ok beside that I know one day he will return to me, I know him he will never ever leave me." He nodded and hugged me and then left.

Next morning

I know one day or another day I have to face the truth, from last two days Neha and Priya were continuously calling me but I don't want to talk to anyone at that time so I ignored them so today I will go to college.

I went downstairs because I was 5 minutes late and saw my mother was up and then when she saw me she was glaring at me. I gulped

"So princess, decided to do an honour to present herself downstairs." She said sarcastically.

"Sorry." I said while stuttering.

"Useless creature, do it fast whole work" she said and left while pushing me. A tear slip from my eye, this day can't be good today, god, just one day give me freedom from this whole mess.

I did my household chores and then left for college by bus.

When I reached there, then I saw Neha was also about to go inside, I run there and tapped her shoulder, she saw me and then hugged me tightly as well as Priya also saw and then hugged me.

"Why were you not attending our calls? And also why didn't you came to college?"  Oh god.

"Guys if you let me speak then only I would able to speak and I will give you all answers of your questions but first let's go inside, we are already five minutes late, that professor will eat us alive." They chuckled and then we went there.

After the class, I and other two went with me in the café, actually they want to spend some time together, so they insisted me so that they can come with me. I agreed.

I entered inside the café, ''Good afternoon, Mr. Mathur'' Mr. Mathur was in his late 50's, a sweet and jolly type. He is the owner of the café has a son who lives in New York and has a grand daughter and a grand son but he said that sometimes they came in holidays to meet him.

''Good Afternoon, Sanjana, how was your college?'' he said with a smile. Anyone can love him because of his joyful nature.

''It was good, so what's today special that you are so happy.'' his smile widened.

He said, ''Actually, after one week, my family is coming for celebrating my grand son birthday, that's why and also I'm inviting you to come there''

''No Mr. Mathur, I'm afraid that I will able to come, I'm sorry, by the way they are my friends, Neha and Priya.''

"Hello, uncle" they said while joining their hands in a Namaste form.

"Hello to you too dear." He said while smiling.

"Sanjana, please only some hours, please come please."

"But-" Neha cut me off and said.

"Sanjana, If he is insisting so much then you should really go." Now how will I tell them?.

"Guys and uncle please my parents will not allowed to went there as they are conservative type of family and they doesn't allow their girls to go on party type things."

"Is that so." Uncle said sadly.

"But I really want to you too come there, you can take your parents there also."

I sighed, "okay, I will try but can these two also come, please"

"Ofcourse, dear"

"Sanjana, but-" I cut them off and said.

"Please give me a company please."

"Okay" I hugged them and after that I started doing my work.

Now I have one task to do that too very risky.

I went home and after freshening up, I made dinner and serve it.

As usual I stand at the corner until they finished.

As they were about to go, I stopped them and they saw me irritatedly.

"What?" Mom spatted and I flinched.

"Vo... actually"

"Would you speak or should I help you?" My father said in an angry tone

"No actually, where I work as I worked in a cafe and owner of the cafe is Mr. Mathur who invited me and you on their grand son birthday party" I said in a one go and their expression was blank. I lowered my eyes.

"We don't have time for this useless parties, tell him that we can't come." I nodded.

"Can....can I go there?"

"No" he immediately said and started going.

"If I go with her then she can go?" Anshul said coming towards me.

"Actually, it's been a long time since I went to parties and all, so if she want to go there then I can take her with me, is that okay?" Father eyed him suspiciously and after few seconds he said.

"Okay, if you keep an eye on her" Anshul nodded and after that my parents went to their room.

I hugged him so tightly. He chuckled and patted my back.

"Are you happy, now?"

"Well I have a nice brother then how come I will be sad."

That's it

Take care and don't forget to votes and comment.