31. Propose and Betrayal?

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED AND FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES.......

After the encounter with her parents, Sanjana was started living in a dilemma, she was just started living in her thoughts

'What if they hurt him?'

'What if they locked him up?'

'What if they destroy his career?'

'How will he be?'

'I need to talk to him'

With that she went in her room to grab her phone and sit on the bed to talk with her brother.

One ring, two rings, three rings, when in three rings he didn't picked up, her heartbeat accelerated, but soon calmed down when in fourth ring he picked it up.

''Hello.'' Said Anshul. While Sanjana was relieved to hear his voice.

''How are you Ansh?'' she asked.

''I'm good, di what about you?'' he asked calmly despite the fact he know he left his class in the middle just because of his phone call but what to do for him his sister comes always as a first priority so he was talking with him calmly.

''I'm also good, but are you really fine, right! They didn't do anything to you right!?'' Anshul knows whom Sanjana refers to.

''Di, you don't need to be take stress, you know stress is harmful for your health right! and about them they didn't do anything and also when you were gone to Neha di house I also didn't went home, I was living with my friend in his apartment for some days.'' Now Sanjana was fully relaxed but a shrieked left from her mouth when phone was taken from her suddenly.

It was Siddharth, he was passing by when he heard every matter and concern of Sanjana for her brother, he somewhat get the idea what might happened with her.

He took the phone from her and start talking with Anshul, as their bond was getting more strong and Siddharth really love Anshul as his small brother.

Sanjana was looking at him with wide eyes while sometimes he also glaring at her for not sharing her problems with him and keeping it at herself which they clearly know how much it can effect her health. 

''Anshul, why don't you come here at your Neha di wedding and live here till wedding.'' Siddharth said but Anshul denied it as his mid-term exams are going on, so there is no way that he can come here. 

After the call hang up Siddharth hangs up the call and was about to go from there when Sanjana held her wrist, stopping him but Siddharth didn't turned. 

''Gussa ho. (Are you angry?)'' Sanjana asked innocently. 

''Hmm.'' he just hummed but being stubborn person he didn't turned. 

''I'm sorry.'' Sanjana said and at last he turned and sighed and sat beside her. 

''Sanjana why you always keep things to yourself, Are we not friends, or we are not anything to you.'' he said while holding her soft hands in his rough ones. 

''Who said you aren't meant anything to me, you are my friend and I know I promise to share everything but now this time I want to handle things with my own, I want to be a strong person, a confident person, Not a weak anymore. As I promise I will tell you if I can't able to solve my problems. Give me a chance.'' Siddharth sighed because she is right, she have to stand up for herself not with any help, but on her own. He nodded 

Then they went to complete the ritual of haldi and whole day Siddharth made her enjoy everything and in between for sometime she forgot her miseries and a new challenge that is waiting for her and ready to hunt her down.