26. Siddharth's Birthday

After 2 months

It's been two months since Neha was hospitalised and also it's been two months when that incident happens.

Sanjana told everything to Siddharth whereas Siddharth already knew about it and even said this to Sanjana and at very next day she went to meet him as he was on business trip.

But the situation was become like that if he wants to meet then he can't able to meet them as because he have three works to handle as Neha company was already involved. He said that he will take care of the company as Sanjana was already taking care of house and Neha, that's why he couldn't able to come and meet them.

Today is Satyanarayan Pooja (it's the Hindu ritual in which people worship lord Vishnu for prosperity and peace) everyone praying for the recovery of Neha.

Everyone has tears in their Neha because it's been two months that Neha didn't open her eyes, moreover it's the day that they would have get married as it was already decided but due to accident nothing could happen.

They started doing the worship in which Sanjana and Priya was also involved and after distributing the sweets they all decided that they will go to hospital to check Neha.

As when they reached Arjun was already present, in this 2 months he didn't even went to his office, he was just sitting there talking with Neha and waiting for her to wake up.

All were sitting outside to give some privacy but after some time they all went inside as it was already going to night. 

Arjun was also talking to her so all family was, as doctor said them to talk continuously with her it will make a positive impact on her.

Everyone was now totally in their grief and now they couldn't able to hold themselves because it's been two months. They were started crying and saying to Neha to wake up but they couldn't able to see the movements of Neha until dev shouted.

"Bhai.... bhabhi... bhabhi...she is moving bhai."
(Bhabhi- brother wife or sister-in-law)  That was the movement when everyone surrounded her and started calling for her.

Neha slowly opened her eyes, and everyone was more than happy, everyone has a smile with tears in their eyes. That's wasn't last long when they noticed that Neha didn't said anything only just gawking at ceiling which made everyone worried.

Soon doctor entered the cabin.

"Sir, why isn't she saying anything" Arjun asked.

Doctor said, "don't worry mr. Singh she was literally in coma for more than two months so give her some time she will be normal." Everyone nodded and soon started talking with her.

She was getting comfortable after waking up and Priya and Sanjana hugged her tightly.

But there were things that no one told her anything, first- the attempting murder and second- having severe consequences for conceiving.

They don't know if she get to know what reaction she will give or it can directly affect her health, so everyone decided to stay quiet about this matter for now.

                                      ****

It's been more than a month that Neha get discharged and Arjun was fully taking care of her.

Here sanjana was facing back and forth as day after tomorrow is Siddharth birthday as she wanna give surprise to him.

She was in her trance until a phone call broke it.

It was Priya, "Hello" she said.

"Hi, Priya what's up?" Sanjana said because due to accident she rarely get time to have a conservation with them because of her work.