18. Truth

Third person's POV

"Dad I'm sorry, please forgive me....ahh" but all her voices went into deaf ears, he was beating her furiously without any mercy.

"You bitch, now you will understand what will happen when you didn't do your work on time, and how dare to question me, you filthy women." He said while stroking his belt onto her back but today her luck was not her favour because at this time Anshul was in his school and today she can't went to her college because of her dad, why? You will get to know!

"What did I said to you, you slut, huh I already said to you thousands of times but no you always have to do these things and now suffer" with this he started spanking his belt on her skin in a inhuman speed. Every stroke just burned her skin. She cried but nobody was there to listened her pleadings and her mother, she was smirking by seeing her in this condition.

He beat until she passed out and after that he didn't care to even picked her up, she was just lying unconscious with the pain in her whole body.

Sanjana's POV

There was pain everywhere in my whole body, today again I got beaten, why? Just because of my witch mother.

I know I cursed her but what to do? I'm tired of everything, tired of this toxic parents. Today in the morning she gave me tons of work to complete in just 1 hour, she have to understand one soul can't do this much work only in 1 hour- washing, cleaning as well changing the whole house curtains and then wash it off; moreover cleaning the whole house, now you tell who can do all this work only in just 1 hour, due to this I got late for making coffee for father and results you all know.

I was unconscious only god knows for how long, now it's 2:00 PM and it's also the time of Anshul came from the school, before he came I should go to my room.

I somehow stood up while limping and reached my room, after that I just went into hot shower to sooth my pain as well my ease my body.

With the hot shower, my skin got relaxed while my tears started coming out from my eyes, why you leave me Siddharth? Why? Am I unwanted that nobody want to live with me?

Today in this situation, if Siddharth saw me then I'm sure he will do something to ease my pain as well my mood too, but there is no one who can help me, even I can't tell anyone.

After showering I wore my clothes and started putting cream on my wounds but how will I put on my back? I was struggling to put until one hand stop, I looked at the owner of hand and it was Anshul.

When he came?

"Lie down." He said while his eyes showing me pain, anger and concern.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Di, I will not repeat again, lie down please" I obeyed him and lie down on my stomach as I was wearing t-shirt so it was easy for him to put the cream.

"Today why?" He asked after sometime.

"I was 1 minute late for father's coffee." He sighed but continued.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Mother gave me tons of work in the morning to complete only in one hour but it was too much to complete in one hour but somehow I started and in between I was only got one minute late for coffee." He again sighed but didn't spoke anything.

After putting cream on my back, he started putting cream of hands and face.

After he was done, he put the cream in the cupboard and spoke, "did you eat?" How I will tell him that I didn't get time for eat, I nodded my head as no.

He went.

After one or two minutes he came with a tray of food and settled beside me, but in this he didn't even speak to me.

He forward a morsel in-front of my mouth but I refused.

"Please speak to me." My voice got cracked and again tears started forming because he didn't spoke to me anything.

He hugged me and I broke down.

"Di, I'm not angry, I was just hurt, why are you suffering, please di listen to me once please go away"

"Anshu, you know very well, Siddharth is also not here if he was here then I will surely run away because I know he will protect me at any cost and second there are lots of guards of father standing there everywhere who was keeping an eye and not only these guards but also police also involved with him and I seek help from them also, you know when I got several bruises before you came one week ago." He nodded.

"That was because I tried to take help from them when I was in the hospital but they told everything to my parents but too my luck they didn't said anything except for some little beatings and warning, now you tell how should I suppose to run away, Anshu my brother just give me some time, first I have to complete my studies and then when I have enough money then you and I will go far away from there, I promise, please" by this time I complete I was completely a mess by crying.

Next day

I was in my college but today I was not feeling good, as because of yesterday my body was in fire, still I'm feeling pain so much, dizziness and headache I'm feeling.

It's the lunch time I, Neha and Priya were doing lunch while I'm not feeling eating.

"What happened sanju, why are you not eating?." Neha asked.

"Just don't feeling like it, guys I'm coming in two minutes, just going to the washroom." I stand up for going but my head was spinning and then I was about to step forward, black dots started forming in-front of my eyes and everything black out.

"Sanjana" only I listened this and everything blank.

In the hospital

I slowly opened my eyes but quickly closed it because of bright light, where I am? By seeing the walls interiors it looks like hospital.

What happened to me? why I'm here? oh god.

Suddenly someone came in my room and I saw Neha and Priya coming there with a worried expression, like they were crying. But Why?

''Sanjana how are you feeling now?'' Neha asked.

''Good'' she nodded but it a awkward silence like they want me to ask something.

''What happened to me?" they both looked towards my direction and sighed.

''You were burning and also doctors said that you didn't eat in the morning, why?'' Priya said and asked me sternly.

''Actually I was running late, that's why, sorry'' they didn't said to me anything.

''How many times and also for how much long you will hide the truth and always makes an excuse, are we not your friends, huh, why you hide this from us, are we not worthy of your trust?.'' Neha suddenly said more like yelling at me.

''What are you talking about?'' I asked but in return they both glared at me.

''Don't, just don't try to pretend again that you don't know anything Sanjana, doctors told us everything.'' I confusedly saw them but just having a fear that they doesn't get to know anything.

''You were Abused, for god sake Sanjana'' the fear which I was having in my heart finally comes true, y truth got revealed.

That's it....

I hope you enjoyed it...

don't be a silent reader, please do votes..

Next update will be come soon...

Stay tuned and take care......