34. Wedding Night.

UNEDITED*

Third person's POV

After that they went out in the temple as Siddharth already called Aakash to do the preparation, they were still together and Aakash always support and help them whenever it was needed.

After few minutes of driving they reached to the temple where Aakash and Ishika waiting for them to reach there.

Ishika and Siddharth helped Sanjana to get out of the car.

She was looking goddess in that bridal attire, however they never thought they would marry like that but they don't have any control whatever happenings in their life.

They went in the temple but before they sit in the alter, Siddharth stopped Sanjana.

''This marriage can't happen?'' Siddharth declared and went somewhere.

Sanjana was confused and tears were started coming from her eyes, she couldn't able to understand what might can happen.

But after two minutes Siddharth came back with a smile and stand in-front of Sanjana, all the time Sanjana was confused and confusedly looking at Siddharth.

''Close your eyes.'' he said while Sanjana was going to ask something but he stopped her and again said her to close her eyes.

She reluctantly nodded and closed her eyes.

''Now open.'' he said and she slowly opened her eyes and saw Anshul standing there in-front of her with a bright smile.

She gasped and quickly hugged him, and started crying. Anshul smiled and patted her back and wiped her tears.

''Di, it's your big day and let's go the auspicious time is running off.'' he said.

They started going towards alter and sit down to do the marriage.

Their eyes were shinning, and having a bright smile on their faces, although they never thought to marry like that, but their dreams of marrying each other is going to complete.

After that marriage is done and priest declared them as  husband and wife, Anshul, Ishika and Aakash hugged both of them and congratulated them.

After that they started going to Siddharth apartment in his car and when they reached, Siddharth stopped her from going inside, and went inside first.

He came with a pooja plate and said, ''Sanjana from the moment when I introduced you to my parents, they were quite impressed by you, by your beauty, by your simplicity, I can not tell you that what you mean for me, I can bring you world's happiness and can protect you from anyone. I know this ritual is done by my parents, but they are not here and I'm sure they must be happy for us, so come on kick this rice bowl and entered inside our house.'' Sanjana has tears of joy by listening him and by seeing the all efforts he put in so that Sanjana will not get upset.

After all the rituals they started doing their dinner as they didn't do anything and Marriage took whole day. 

IN SHARMA'S HOUSE....

"What do you mean she is not here, where the hell she is?" Vikrant shouted and punch the table and due to which they both flinched.

"B...boss... we don't know boss.. she was here last night..." mr. Sharma said frighteningly.

"Where the hell was your guards, god damn it." He again shouted.

"I....I don't know how they slept, please forgive us, we will find that girl and give you to him."

Today was the weeding or day force wedding of sanjana with this monster Vikrant Rathore, but sanjana already run away from this wedding, after knowing this and when Vikrant didn't find sanjana he got frustrated.